The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

OMG! Read what happened!

I got two times in a row a technology from a goody hut from the first two goody huts I encountered with my first two warriors in my 3000 BC start as Babylon in RFC Rand: Mining and Mysticism. Luckely I was researching animal husbandry.

EDIT: OMG! After one hostile village and a free warrior I got another one: Pottery.

75% of the time,I lose battles where the odds are 70%.

I have this too. I have more chance to win a battle when the odds are about 20% win chance than when they are about 70%. (not only in this mod, but in other mods too)

It isn't odd if you loose 1 battle of 80% win chance. But if you loose more than you win with that combat odd, that's odd.

(In one game I won a battle with <0.01% win chance. It WASN'T RFC, so no free barbs. And I also lost several times with >99.9%. win chance)

It isn't odd if you loose 1 battle of 80% win chance. But if you loose more than you win with that combat odd, that's odd.

(In one game I won a battle with <0.01% win chance. It WASN'T RFC, so no free barbs. And I also lost several times with >99.9%. win chance)

I lost five of those battles consecutively, I turned into a sobbing mess then eject Civ IV DVD and busted it

Where's the file for tolerance for expanding outside of your green area? I'd like to bump that up just a tad and go insane with the Arabs. *evil laughter*

stability.py
search for "32" which is the tolerance rating oh and it doesn't apply to dark/light green and yellow (those don't count against the penalty)

The Christianity created in the Celt city of Burdigala. I hope the Romans raze it because I am spreading the Buddhism around the world and I don't want competence. xD

Spoiler :

The Christianity created in the Celt city of Burdigala. I hope the Romans raze it because I am spreading the Buddhism around the world and I don't want competence. xD

OMG!!! Look at your profile-name!

Is that Italian or Spanish on your screenshot?

Top Bottom