Unit Requests: Steampunk

Have you ever seen this? Released Dec 2009. Might be low-budget, since went straight to DVD.

Yes we saw it, and are trying desperately to forget it. The irony is, of course, that even though Burroughs wrote a story about (mostly) naked people, and even though Traci Lords best work was arguably done without her clothes on, everybody in that version of Princess of Mars is way overdressed.

Regardless of the software, the information can be extrapolated for use with any program.

I don't assume that everyone uses the same programs I use but Hope they can gather the essence of what I am saying to help :)
Absotively. Which is one thing that makes all your explanations so useful. I was just curious. I have PSP, but rarely use it except when it does something more efficiently than my usual tools.

I have PSP, but rarely use it except when it does something more efficiently than my usual tools.
:lol: For the Civ Game, PSP is superior to any of the other Programs I have used and I have most of them :)

Mammoth is now being tested

Bison Animtion! :think:

With best regards,
Wotan49
:old:

Attachments

• Animation3.gif
    Animation3.gif
    109.3 KB · Views: 91
Bison Animtion! :think:
The chorus line effect of the first death is hilarious. But I think the middle version with the different directions is the best choice. Maybe stagger slightly the time when they start to fall?

The second one. Animals don't tend to die facing the same way unless you kill all of them together.

Sounds like you know from personal experiences? :mischief:

pssssst....Tom.....the whole "Mafia Game" thing......just cover......

Wotan: I like the middle one too. I agree with Blue Monkey: the more out-of-synch and the less evenly spaced they are, the better. Sie sollten nicht zusammen umziehen, überhaupt.

Bison

Preview
Greeting
Wotan49

Attachments

• AnimationB1.gif
    AnimationB1.gif
    287.4 KB · Views: 230
  • AnimationB2.gif
    AnimationB2.gif
    237 KB · Views: 50
Ack ack ack ack!!!
I mean, they look better the less synchronised thye are. :thumbsup:

Nice-o… but I thought Königsberg was in Europe, not the Wild West ;).

seems like the germans thought they could take over the world again....

Those are WATER BUFFALO, not american bison.

:agree:
Friends

:coffee:

Your evidence of the old West in the reach of North America is, indeed true! :D

So new pictures. :D

Actor is the Bison :cheers:

The plays with the Bison;)

Wotan49

Top Bottom