IOT: Ab Antiquo - Sign-Up/Pre-Game Thread

The two of you ought to have been polite enough to wait for Tailless to rescind the ban, first. Pot and kettle, somewhat.

So, TK, can I change my starting location to Ionia then?

OK, i will be the lost Celtic tribe who inhabit the steppes

my name will be Vindex and my people are nomadic, and ride horses and chariots

Our people love Mythology as we have hundreds of gods, the chief one being Fordetoric, the god of horses and human sacrifice is accepted. Soldiers often wear a gods symbol on their helmet because it will give them that god's strength.

Our government is an Tribal Council that works Democraticaly with a Cheif bein in charge of religious ceremonies, military operations and public executions, he is expected to lead his troops on the feild of battle

OK, i will be the lost Celtic tribe who inhabit the steppes

my name will be Vercingetorix and my people are nomadic, and ride horses and chariots

Our national focus is Mythology as we have hundreds of gods, the chief one being Fordetoric, the god of horses

Hey, I claimed the Gauls a page ago!

Moderator Action: After a variety of PMs from Methos and other interested parties, I have reversed myself on the issue of GM controlling those who play their games. I suggest that both Domination and Mathalamus think about why they are not wanted and find ways to rebuild their reputations so they will be welcome in the future. You should remember that the game is more important than you unless you want to play by yourself. I apologize for my interruption.

you realize i cant rebuild my reputation if im not allowed in the game.

Takhisis: sure.
Celticempire: rules are in the first post, and no it's not too late to change provinces.
Then my capital shall be the city of Troy (in Ionia), and we will establish a nice little empire around there.

Are you trying to start a Trojan War, ilduce349?

JUDAICA

Government: Despotic Oligarchy- A council of the most powerful rabbi (College of Bethlehem) elect one of their own to be the executive and religious ruler (The Rav) While he is expected to consult the College of Bethlehem, he has the final say in all matters. The College also serves as the high court of Judaica

Religion: Enforced Judaism

Languages: Officially Hebrew, but others are also spoken

Well, the Arabs did exist in Arabia… depends on the exact time, but Aramaic, Egyptian, Phoenician, etc. etc. were spoken around the place.

Top Bottom