After Domination's little attack against me. I've decided to make a lampoon of him once again...

(This is a non-canon comic and I will resume with the normal comic soon)

Warning: Plot contains signs of rushedness and apathy. May contain signs of annoyance and disappointment. Viewer discretion is advised. Build more tanks!

To those who don't play X-COM - Auto Shot is 3 shots fired. It's probably more accurate than a Snap Shot (one shot fired)

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Iranians performing tactics? Impossible! HAX!

And there you have it. The Hacker has a nicer side as well.

By the way, Leang doesn't know she can still use the term American. Gnowel is just showing off that while her mind has one-track in many cases, it does split up into several.

OMGWTFBBQ, a contribution by me:

Voltaire's questionable sanity and lack of maturity rear their ugly heads again.

Action scene next comic... ugh. :cringe:

Why not "We didn't start the fire" for his next song?

I didn't know of that song so I had to make as many lame puns as possible based on the ones I did know. :blush:

Don't worry, I think we all have difficulties with action scenes :D

Truly the bane of any artist.

Well, apart from viewing their works 5-10 years ago. That kills them.

The sig, in fact, reveals all.

There will be a scene where I hit on a character or two in the future, so, any LGBT shortage is kind of remedied. ;)

Also unspoilered my comic since I think it's making people overlook it in the mass of comics... I hope that's the reason anyway. :(

The epic Second Final Battle continues...

Prepare for some epic action scenes!

That's gotta hurt!

You had to say the "M" word didn't you?

Sorry if the comic is poorly done. I feel like I should have done more, but I'm just plain out of ideas for during the battle.
I'm planning on the battle comics being a 5-parter, but I'm just not sure now...

Top Bottom