Fall From Heaven Civ 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolietjake

Chieftain
I have been a bit out of loop lately. I am wondering if there has been any talk/progress on a release of this legendary Mod for the newest version of Civilization, Civ 5? I would love to see how the game play would change with new options that are available in Civ 5. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated...

Moderator Action: Thread moved. Please note the Modpacks forum is for completed modpacks only, not question threads.

I would love to know this too.

Perhaps it is too much work to remake it all over again for CIV 5

It would suck to see this epic mod go to waste and not be continued to the new version of Civ with all of the new options and game play style. I guess I will have to keep playing Civ four til they come up with a solution to the demand for FFH...I am sure I am not the only person who feels this way...

AFAIK, Kael has not stated any intention to do an FFH for Civ5 and nobody else wants to do it without him; you can probably find previous discussion on this with some searching. It's pretty well impossible until there's source access and other mod tool fixes anyhow.

AFAIK, Kael has not stated any intention to do an FFH for Civ5 and nobody else wants to do it without him; you can probably find previous discussion on this with some searching. It's pretty well impossible until there's source access and other mod tool fixes anyhow.

Well, that sucks for certain. Once again, I was looking forward to playing FFh with all the name game advancements and stuff. Imagine all the new techs of a version of FFh for Civ 5. It would be really cool to use mages and other arcane units with the new map style and troop positioning. I guess it will have to remain a fantasy until, if ever it is released.

So from what you said, the problem is that all of the modding tools have not yet been released and access to the code has not yet been established? I do not wish to take anything from Civ 5, but the modding community keeps the game strong and keeps people playing it again and again. I doubt I am the only person who also bought the game in anticipation of work beginning on their favorite mod, Fall From Heaven.

In any case, thanks to Kael and all who contributed to such a dope mod...

AFAIK, Kael has not stated any intention to do an FFH for Civ5 and nobody else wants to do it without him; you can probably find previous discussion on this with some searching.
Considering that jolietjake has asked the same question in two other threads and received the same answer - in detail - that would not be too difficult.

Moderator Action: Opening multiple threads on the same topic is spam. Thread closed.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom