For those of us who are greedy...

What would you like to see after Brave New World?

• More DLC civs and scenarios.

Votes: 130 29.2%
  • Another expansion.

Votes: 204 45.8%
  • Neither. Onward to Civ 6.

Votes: 95 21.3%
  • I have no opinion.

Votes: 16 3.6%

• Total voters

CivCube

Spicy.
...which would you prefer for future content?

AI/MP Fixes and an expanded future era

Civ 5 is my favourite Civ game, but bar perhaps one or two Civs that could be DLC, they're gonna have to be reaching for new Civs if the release another expansion pack.

onwards into CVI!

I believe one more expansion after BNW would complete Civ 5 100%

Why not expansion and DLC. I'd buy both.

I'd also buy any DLC but the majority hate DLC with a passion.
Expanions however add so much more to the game and are a far better option.

I think its time to start planning civ VI. Usually companies take 2 or more years to create a game and I would like a new civ game on 2015.

Why not expansion and DLC. I'd buy both.

Seconded - I'm in the camp for: 'As long as they keep producing content, I'll buy it'.

I still think there's room for more game mechanics, or simply the expansion of existing ones, but I'd be happy even if the hypothetical third expansion were to only include a bunch of new civs and scenarios. I certainly want to see Sumeria, the Hittites, the Khmer and the Sioux make a return (assuming the latter three aren't in BNW already).

I am torn between another expansion and onward to Civ VI

I mean the number of civs they have now is excellent, the new features they are adding in BNW really give the game a "complete" feeling.......I'm not sure what else they could add

But of course I will most certainly give my money up for any new DLC or Expansions after BNW!

Won't know whether there's enough room for another expansion until we've played BNW. The list of features and how they play are two totally different things.

The list of features for Civ IV BTS wasn't that impressive, but the result was more than the sum of its parts.

I am torn between another expansion and onward to Civ VI

I mean the number of civs they have now is excellent, the new features they are adding in BNW really give the game a "complete" feeling.......I'm not sure what else they could add

But of course I will most certainly give my money up for any new DLC or Expansions after BNW!

Space Colonisation, Future Eras and Alien Civilizations on other planets?
There is so much.

Space Colonisation, Future Eras and Alien Civilizations on other planets?
There is so much.

I am not against that at all, I actually love those ideas!

But, think we've heard a riot about them adding XCOM units, wait until they say something about alien civs or space colonization :lol:

It would be nice if we at least got some more Civs if only because Civ VI will most likely be a reset button that will mostly include the core Civs. Many of the potential candidates for civ 44+ might not have a good chance of appearing for quite some time if a new game is released.

Still 43 is quite a good number for Civ, especially considering how unpopulated vanilla civ V felt after BtS.

EDIT:
Also game needs more Sumer.

I am not against that at all, I actually love those ideas!

But, think we've heard a riot about them adding XCOM units, wait until they say something about alien civs or space colonization :lol:

Well I'd hardly call it a riot, just the minority of uncreative people :)

And for those who would not like it so much, have the game end as whoever wins as usual but then if you are the victor, have the ability to either end the game get achievement etc. or go onto to the Future and battle Civilizations from the depths of space.....

Well I'd hardly call it a riot, just the minority of uncreative people :)

you know, wouldn't it be cool if (Space Colonziation) after you reach the science victory and you travel to a "new World" (new Map), you essentially start the game over and new alien civs colonize the new world as well........of course you're tech tree would be filled though and you could create intergalactic trade routes......:eek::crazyeye:..........Globe view, moving from one colonized planet to the other and managing all the cities you have on different worlds!! sounds like civ XXIV to me though :lol:

Top Bottom