SL Wiki Upload List

At last I found some time to resume the uploading of the (few) remaining pages!

I uploaded 4 middle ages scen by Jamestout:
- Hundred Years' War
- Britain & France 1100
- Crusades 1100
- The Viking Age

Enjoy! :D

4 more Middle Ages scens uploaded:

- Age of Charlemagne by Exile
- InNomine by Paul Mutică
- Komnenai by Heresson
- Mamluks by Heresson

I intend to finish the Middle Ages section tomorrow or on Monday with the 2 last remaining missing scenarii! :D

Now, if only some of you could take care of the last sections with missing scens: Ancient Ages and Age of Discovery... ;)

The 2 remaining Middle Ages scens have been added: Medium Aevum (Eivind IV) and Mongols 3.1 for ToT (Harlan Thompson)! :D

And I added 3 pages for reviews for Star Trek:Battle for Alpha Quadrant by Kobayashi!

2 reviews for Star Trek: Dominion War v1.1 (Kobi again) should follow soon... (or not so soon...)

3 more scens added:

Gangwars, by DarthVeda, under Atomic

The Age of Napoleon, by Saladin, under Age of Discovery

Empires, by Jamestout, under Age of Discovery

Enjoy! :D

Just made some pages for my scenarios and a couple of Techumseh's. The SL is nearly back to how it was before the Apolyton meltdown. It has taken me a while to get into this as I was so disheartened after the many hours of work I put into the old one was lost. By my count there is just seven scenarios missing a page now. Once they are made we can look at adding scenarios currently without a page on the Wiki. Good effort all around!

I am certain i had them but i can't find them on my PC. Not on my current hard drive. Strange.
If nobody else has them i will look into my old hard drives somewhere around my library-a process requiring too much of an effort for the technologically impaired like me. I bet that fairline has them still though.

Edit: Can we remove the wiki's 10 MB file size cap?

I'll check it out.

EDIT: Looks like that might be a server set limit. I'll send Ainwood a PM to see if changing it is a possibility. It might be a set limit for the whole server though, which would effect more than the wiki. I just checked the wiki files and the largest is oddly enough my Gold Gulch zip at 9.8 MB...

Catfish, what would you like the new limit to be? Infinite is probably not an option.

If nobody else has them i will look into my old hard drives somewhere around my library-a process requiring too much of an effort for the technologically impaired like me.
OK, thanks.

Catfish, what would you like the new limit to be? Infinite is probably not an option.
Around 20-30 MB should be fine. The file in question is the sound pack for Final Days. It's 14.1 MB. I can split the file, but that shouldn't be necessary in 2011. Besides, it's hosted intact in CFC's old downloads section. Sound packs for ToT can easily exceed 10 MB. Got the forwarded PM.

Guys, you are doing some great work. It's great to see all the scenarios and graphics being uploaded. :goodjob:

I'm banning any spammers that register. It's not very many, though today there was a wave of five. I think the Article Title Blacklist has been pretty effective.

One more thing, i think it would be good if we sort the graphics in the SL after the autor. If someone opens e.g. th units graphics link he can choose pure art from several autors like Curt, Fairline, Catfish... and some mixed links instead of a long scroll downwards. What do you think ?

I'm banning any spammers that register. It's not very many, though today there was a wave of five. I think the Article Title Blacklist has been pretty effective.
Great. You've got a wave of seven today [Edit: make that ten]. Looked through some of the stat pages. Any idea who this Monau character is? He/she/it created a new page called Wiki Guidance which contains the text, 'Wiki article submission guide' and nought else.

I noticed that the scenario category pages for versions CiC, FW and MGE have the following text at the top: 'This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference...'

Top Bottom