Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Modern

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I Love Em All!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

ThomasMurphy

Chieftain
This is just eating at my brain... What is your favorite Era of all time? and if you got enough time feel free to statethe reason why...

My Personal Favorite is the Industrial Age becuse the Guns are faster and you dont have to worry about nukes or air planes that much :)

I like the middle two eras... although I think they are under represented in the game... I seem to fly through from musketeer to Infantry in no time. I voted for Middle Ages simply because I like it slightly more than the Industrial era.

I voted for Ancient times, because it's the start of a new game. You're excited about the possiblities. Where should you settle next? What should you even build next? Every decision is so critical to how your civ will fair in the future. Once you get to Middle Ages you're busy being jealous of other civs for their resources, Industial ages is a rush to get more units then your neighbors to protect your borders, and Modern is just a big blurb of confusion (especially when you where dragged into a war where there's tons of MPP's everywhere and it just won't end because somebody stupid keeps declaring war, dragging everybody else back into it).

Because you get most UU's in the ancient era and middle ages i like them best. There is a much more variety of units and they makes each civ more unique. I chose middle ages because of the units which replace the knight. The worst for me is the industrial ages.

I like the Ancient Times and the Middle Ages best. The Industrial Age is okay, but I don't like Modern Times. I chose Middle Ages because it's when the best wars are fought and because, hey, it's when I'm the King!

The Industrial(War)Age really makes this game great. Calvary/Tank blitzes, Drafting, and mobilization really makes this time a fun time to be warring each other. Not to mention this is when the Sea unit tech tree really opens up for you. Truly the beginning of the total war era.

I vote the Ancient Era Cause its so fun and not to mention the easiest era. All you have to woory about is your empire and not worry about the others.

I like Industrial and Middle Ages the best. I really dislike the modern age since it takes so long to do anything and all you see are tank units. The ancient era can be fun however is very short.

I voted for Industrial since it is slightly better than middle ages, once you hit tanks though the game is going down hill :( in fun.

i hate modern times because by then i have like 70 cities and 1000s of workers from all the civs ive killed and my turns take like 5-10 minutes each

Top Bottom