Is the patch going to coincide with the DLC?

Infiltrator

Warlord
Haven't seen it answered. I'd like to play the Mongols, but the AI as of now is so underwhelming I'd rather not have super easy mode with a horsemen civ.

Last official thing we heard was "as early as this week" with a significant chance of it slipping. It is not inconceivable that we'll have the DLC prior to the patch.

Yesterday Greg updated the page and said that the ETA still stands, so I imagine we will still get it this week.

Sweet, didn't realize that. Should be at least a bit more fun with more of the bugs squashed. Deleting buildings is also going to be very handy.

Waiting on the patch before I play again. Can't come soon enough. I imagine it'll make the game at least a tiny bit more bearable for me, so I have hope it might yet lead me to want to play more Civ. As it stands I'm spending more time on forums (CFC and 2K) and watching Youtube videos of cats, Starcraft 2 Let's plays, and documentaries. Lol.

Lets say the patch comes this week...
...in practice, can it be as late as weekend, or it is more likely to happen on a workday...?

I've been a gamer for a long while, I can't remember the last time I've seen a weekend patch.

Top Bottom