[MoM] Masters of Madness

Im actually glad this is over because the game was getting real sluggish. What with all those huge empires and insanely immense army.

So in short, what happened you ask?

First, I took the whole friggin stack and sent it to the Ljosalfar then I declared them war.
Spoiler :

I rained meteorites on the first city until all the defenders were nearly dead. Then i attacked the city with minics.
Spoiler :

And we got our 10 next mimic steal this way.
Spoiler :

And we won.
Spoiler :

:D

Victory is mine!
...ok ours ;)

So what do we do next?
I have some doubts about the Mercurian crusade as they are horrible buggy, same with the Infernals, in their current state they are pretty much broken.
We could use the compact enforced option or maybe switch mods.
Tholals AI mod is realy nice as the AI is an acctual chalange for once, playing the Mercurians is tricky though as the AI tends to build the gate very fast.

Compact enforced = Mercurians and Infernals cannot enter the world.
And Gate = summoning the Mercs.

As a lurker-watcher...
it would be interesting to observe, how you are crusading agains whole worild as the only good civ :)
against Sheaim, Infernals, and some other bad guys.
Maybe as a Bannor? Or, Elohim? Conquer world with monks :)

my suggestion for the next one:

we play the Bannor, and move to standard size, 6 civs ( 2 good + 4 evil ) . that should make sure esvath can complete the game and turns go smoother even in the endgame :)

still monarch difficulty, since we're outnumbered we don't have to move to emperor ;)

everyone agrees about compact enforced?

other settings we should use imho for even MOAR good vs evil epicness:

Barbarian World
End of Winter
Last Days

I´m not sure about barb world, it might cripple the AI like the more wilderness thingy did.

6 barbarian cities on the map from the start shouldn't make a huge difference compared to "OMG BARBARIANS EVERYWHERE!!!11!!one" :D

Oooh, it looks interesting. But please don't blame me (or my laptop) if I can't continue till the end. Blame the map script :lol:

What is the "other" good guy? Random? Or Elohim?

it depends, want me to spoil it or want to keep the others a secret? ;)

also it has nothing to do with the script, just the mapsize. you would crash on Huge Lakes: PW based maps are bigger than default, so Large is too big for your system. Normal should be fine though ;)

used to, but I think it will show up if the devils show up.

Hopefully I'm not too busy the upcoming days so I can start a new thread ;)

I don't think we should really use compact enforced after all: yes mercurian/infernal AI might be in dire need for a rework, but honestly I don't ever remember them being better than this in FFH so I say we keep them for flavour :lol:

also I'll ditch the end of winter idea, it doesn't do much aside from slowing down the early game and making the map take forever to generate :/

double events, no tech brokering, barbarian world, last days should be enough for a rough playthrough with the bannor :D

Top Bottom