69000 points in my second game :P

skintigh

Chieftain
Is 69000 a lot? It seems like a lot, but I've only played 3 games.

I just messed around on my first game, and on my second I played as Ghandi on a small planes map and, without even planning to, got a conquest victory by 25BC. I am still tickled by that: a CONQUEST by GHANDI...

I also played one as ceasar (?), and actually tried to get a conquest victory, and had one by 700BC, but got only a fraction of the points. I guess Ghandi gets extra points for conquest? Or was it because in the Ghandi game I built a bunch of wonders and in the other game just made swordsmen and axemen. (I made way about 20 too many, BTW, one could probably win much, much faster than I did)

Are points explained in the manual or do we have to reverse engieer them?

skintigh said:

I just messed around on my first game, and on my second I played as Ghandi on a small planes map and, without even planning to, got a conquest victory by 25BC. I am still tickled by that: a CONQUEST by GHANDI...

I also played one as ceasar (?), and actually tried to get a conquest victory, and had one by 700BC, but got only a fraction of the points. I guess Ghandi gets extra points for conquest? Or was it because in the Ghandi game I built a bunch of wonders and in the other game just made swordsmen and axemen. (I made way about 20 too many, BTW, one could probably win much, much faster than I did)

So was it your second or third game? I got 21 549 points in my first game that I finished yesterday. The year was already 1952 - I just wanted to get to the modern era and nuke the yankees! :D That's because Civ4 was published later in Europe than in US. :lol:

skintigh said:

how can you have that many points? The most I have ever gotten is a bit over 3,000, and that was when I had ALL techs and had conquered 3 civs!

what difficulty were you playing on? and no offense, but its much easier to get a conquest on a smaller map...try doing it by then on a large or huge map which i typically play with...though if i did pangea im pretty sure i couuld heh.

MSTK said:
Great. Now some mom is going to sue Take2 for sexual content in their games again.

I don't get it

MSTK said:
Great. Now some mom is going to sue Take2 for sexual content in their games again.
i don't get it either:confused:

Gilder said:
That's just lame.
Yeah, how desperate do you have to be to be turned on by the number 69?

anyways back on topic, look at the Hall Of Fame if u want to find out about score. highest i have heard of is over 300,000

picardathon said:
Yeah, how desperate do you have to be to be turned on by the number 69?

well its not the number but what it stands for i cant go deep into it because its very sexual :D

but unfortunately most people who sit at home and play civ 4 will have no personal experience of such things

anima36 said:
but unfortunately most people who sit at home and play civ 4 will have no personal experience of such things

well, it's not an all-kid game (there was a poll somewhere asking about the age of the player).
I'm 34, and can tell you 69 is not just a number:D

anima36 said:
cabert said:
well, it's not an all-kid game (there was a poll somewhere asking about the age of the player).
I'm 34, and can tell you 69 is not just a number:D
dude u are so sterotyping im 13 and i know geeks that are in to pokemon that get to that 69 point...plus i only play this game for 30 mins a day at night and im chatting when im on this website to girls so before u go all " hey ur a geek and youll never get any expriance of that stuff" is just u saying that because u kno that youll never get that and well said cabert

Top Bottom