FfH2 0.40 Changelog

I don't think that the Sidar can really be called ninjas. I don't think we really have ninjas in FfH. Yet one more reason why Pirates win, but I guess you could count the shadows as ninjas. So...

Guybrush singing scares all the ninjas away--no contest there :lol:

@Nikis: I happen to be happily married to my laptop--no issues here with juggling attention for her and my gaming =D

Back when Shadow came out, someone suggested we celebrated by changing the forum skin in our profile options to black. Now, having nothing better to whatsoever, I am celebrating Ice's release with the Pale White color scheme.
Plus it killed several seconds of time. And no, I do not have anything better to do.

Less than one minute left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to spend my Christmas murdering, using unspeakable dark magic, resurrecting evil gods, and bringing the world to hell. This is great.

you didn't scare anyone away, I was just waiting for someone to say something poignant so I could say something witty and oddly innappropriate in response.

In n minutes it will be the 16th in Eastern Standard Time.

EDIT: I think I scared everyone off with my countdown.

Nah, if you think you're crazy, consider the fact that, despite having only the sketchiest of information to go by, I am already scheming my conquest of the Fane of Lessers while listening to the final boss music from No More Heroes. I am also chuckling maniacally.

Soooo, tis the 16th, any eta on what time? :confused:

... I can only imagine how many emails I have from the darn auto-email notification to new replies on this thread... Certainly by the time it's actually out and the celebratory replies are done.

... Wish I knew how to turn that stupid thing off.

Not really. Im done with my part and its in the channel. It has to finish its upload, then I'll link to it while it fans out to download sites. It may be a few hours in that step. So I would guess 3-8 hours form now it will be out and available depending on how quickly it gets through file scanning (all prior releases have been much closer to the 3 hour end of that spectrum than the 8).

@Merddyn Agreed

... I can only imagine how many emails I have from the darn auto-email notification to new replies on this thread... Certainly by the time it's actually out and the celebratory replies are done.

... Wish I knew how to turn that stupid thing off.

Quick Links, edit options. Change the box that says "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "do not subscribe."
EDIT: You may also have to manually remove this thread from your subscriptions.

Top Bottom