PREVIEW: staznes XI

Azale

Deity

This NES will be set in 2013. Rulesets will likely be lifted from multiple sources and might be a rough fit for a modern nes at first.

The goal is to provide at least a working imitation of the modern world. I will leave it up to the player base to coordinate via currently existing international organizations. This includes the EU, UN, NATO, ASEAN, etc. Economic organizations like the IMF, World Bank, and WTO will exist (unless something crazy happens in the BT) but the amount of influence they wield depends on the players.

Spoiler the world 2013 except a few minor things :

PC LIST:

Angola
United States
PRC
India
Japan
Germany
France
Spain
Russia
Brazil
Canada
Egypt
Iran
Israel
Italy
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Spain
Taiwan
Turkey
United Kingdom
Australia
Indonesia
Boko Haram
G3S

NPC LIST:

Mexico
Cuba
Colombia
Venezuela
Ecuador
Bolivia
Chile
Argentina
Sweden
Netherlands
Belgium
Poland
Ukraine
Greece
Syria
Iraq
Gaza/West Bank
Qatar
Afghanistan
Kazakhstan
Libya
Algeria
Sudan/South Sudan
Ethiopia
Somalia/Puntland/Somaliland
Mali
Liberia
Cote d’Ivoire
Ghana
Nigeria
Central African Republic
Dem. Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Uganda
Rwanda
Burundi
Kenya
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
South Africa
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
Burma
Thailand
Vietnam
Singapore
Philippines
South Korea
North Korea

Let it be known upfront, however, that mistakes will be made. Things will be glossed over to make updating easier. Orders will occasionally be screwed up.

DISCUSS

Expressing interest. Would also like to play Mexico, Turkey or Iran if/when this starts.

The UN has been added to the first tier list.

Expressing interest in the USA. Could do a lot of other things as well.

Applying for:

1. USA
2. Angola
3. Pakistan

Expressing interest in possibly a NGO depending on how the rules turn out in the end or possibly either Germany, Italy, or North Korea depending on how much free reign we are given in the control of the country.

Expressing Interest.
Would I be able to join as a Private Military Company (Mercenary Company) namely G4S?

Expressing Interest.
Would I be able to join as a Private Military Company (Mercenary Company) namely G4S?

Yes.

Expressing interest in possibly a NGO depending on how the rules turn out in the end or possibly either Germany, Italy, or North Korea depending on how much free reign we are given in the control of the country.

On the second part of that sentence...

I am thinking of only letting people play other factions with permission from the PC who already has the country, with exceptions to this rule being decided by me arbitrarily. In the case of Germany, Italy, and NK you would have pretty much as much reign as you think a government would have in RL. You would also play any (IC) any opposition parties that happened to be voted in.

* South Sudan's wrong.

* Applying for an NGO; not sure which one.

South Sudan is wrong because that map is old! There is also no Kosovo. It will be fixed before launch.

Claiming China if allowed. Or Germany. Otherwise Turkey. In which case Nintz can have Mexico or Iran.

1) China
2) Germany
3) Turkey

EDIT: I've sent a skeletal application. Please advise what details you would like me to fill out.

On applying: if you want a first tier, give a list of nations/factions/ngos in descending order in case you are denied your first choice.

Claiming Palestine.

Also South Africa or France, if Palestine dissolves or becomes too boring as a result of the BT.

1. Indonesia.
2. Indonesia.
3. Greater Indonesia.

So if I wanted to play an opposition party in say the USA I would need permission from the person playing the USA?

That is an exception where I use MOD POWERS. You would be able to play an opposition party in the US, though the GOP will be a 1st tier and require an app.

EDIT: I've sent a skeletal application. Please advise what details you would like me to fill out.

A resume wasn't necessary, I should have made that clear. I just want a list. You are a strong contender for the PRC no matter who else applies :)

Is there a stats template that I can begin working on? or will that be a bit later?

Looks interesting.

1. Russia
2. South Korea
3. Egypt
4. Syria? Are they playable? I want to Baath up in here.

When will this be starting? I'm basically out of any real commission for anything involved for the next few weeks.

Top Bottom