Does anyone still play this game?

Reginleif

Warlord
It wasn't very good.

sHWINK AND kING cOMMANDO i AWAIT YOUR RESPONSES

Skwink Caesar is on my ingonre list so...........
yes, i still play this game. to my experience is very good

I play when i have to go somewhere and wait, its not extremely exciting, especially on the iphone...

Reginleif: for some reason i cannot leave a profile message but yes U2 is a good band.

I liked the game a lot when it came out. I played regularly for a few months, but it didn't have the replayability of most Civ games. All games begin to feel the same after a little while, and multiplayer (which I played the most) was especially bad at this since almost everyone would rush. It wasn't a bad game though.

i'm back.......................

I like CivRev. It's more aggressive than other Civs, and you can play a game through in a few hours. It's fun.

you know you can simply edit your post instead of reposting...

hmmmmmmmmm reposting? re-post-ting sure why not?

It was fun for a while but bonafide11 is right this Civ doesn't have much of a replay factor. Once I could beat the AI on Diety the game lost most of its fun.

It was fun for a while but bonafide11 is right this Civ doesn't have much of a replay factor. Once I could beat the AI on Diety the game lost most of its fun.

This version of Civ has the weakest Deity level of them all, I think. The Deity AI gets no extra units, growth bonus, tech bonus or culture bonus. All it gets is a 40% production handicap. Since it doesn't expand enough, this bonus is easily overcome. You settle twice as many cities. Done. Also, the AI will build 3-4 archer armies in its capital, which is not at all an effective use of hammers.

I agree once you figure out how to beat Deity, the game isn't that exciting anymore...unless you go online to play a real opponent. That's CivRev's attraction for me.

I agree once you figure out how to beat Deity, the game isn't that exciting anymore...unless you go online to play a real opponent. That's CivRev's attraction for me.

I'd like to get there one day. Unfortunately my life is too busy right now to devote such a large block of time to a game. It does seem like Civ Rev's simplicity would make it even better for multi-player.

I don't play it seriously, but it is great fun when you want to waste time on the iPhone.

My ps3 name is: JMGL22290401 Whoever still plays this game, let me know if you wish to play me.

Top Bottom