Unit Request Thread

Fairline made this great Bofors a while back. Bebro had vmade a Rheimental also, but I will have to look for it.

Attachments

• Fairline Bofors 40mmL60.PNG
    Fairline Bofors 40mmL60.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 688
You will probably find what you need amongst units made by Typhoon and Tanelorn for the modern infantry. I'll dig them out. If not, use placeholders to make a working scenario, at which point people can see that its worth making new units up.

EDIT: Here you go, these are by Typhoon (TV) and Tanelorn (T):

Aaahhh...perfect.Work beggining ASAP. :goodjob: ;)

It would be great to see the rather unique ironclad the Novgorod

Spoiler :

^THIS^

Must be filled with a bit more units.Snce this is the correct thread for the job.I critically need atleast one unit for my WW1 ToT scenario:

Italian Infantry

Others that it will be good to have:

German Colonial Infantry
French Colonial Infantry
British Colonial Infantry
ANZAC Infantry
Canadian Infantry
Ottoman Cavalry
Scottish Regiment (or other British Special Infantry)
Some artillery units.

So once again.If anyone has units in store that will be maching those ones showed.Post them,and I know this is only for units.But do you have any tutorials on "How to work with EVENTS"

:)

I'd like some mods to be done to a few of Fairline's units.
I'm still struggling to learn to use this GIMP crap(i am technologically impaired), so i have to ask for help.

1.Avar Warrior-Take Fairline's latest ToT Avar, wear him a Hunnic helmet and simple iron plate shin guards. If you can add an iron sword(sheathed of course) it would be good.
2.Generic mounted horse archer auxiliary-Take his latest Hunnic horse archer and give him a kaftan-like coat. Change the coat's colour if possible to brownish red(κεραμιδί in Greek)
3.Late Steppe Warrior-Take his Seljuk horse archer and give him a metal helmet like the Bulgar above him but with a cloth underhelm, not mail. And change his armour colour from gold to metallic. If the result is aesthetically displeasing change all his clothing from red to white. And maybe make his cloth underhelm blue or something.
4.Roman heavy infantryman-take his pikeman from the latest Byzantine set(2nd row, 4th slot) and give him metallic armour. Additionally take the 2nd row 3rd slot dude and change his shield to one with the XP. I am not sure which pose i should use.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom