Goz-1, I left my wallet at home, but...

Are you playing JK, or still wanting some additional advice?

If you aren't, give us a playplan for your turns. Like Chivalry is a nice goal to get to.

If you're already playing JK, then what I said is moot. :)

A horse will come in one turn, set his eyes on the barbcamp near Belgrade, build another horse after that. Cap as jeffeh said, finish stable, then stoneworks. Concentrate on Chivalry.

This is not meta-physics, but we need the game to move on.

Truth is I was waiting for more input. :)

But thats more or less what I planned to do.

Yeah I was trying to think of more to say yesterday but I really couldn't come up with anything to add. I think things will get more interesting once we start getting into some wars.

Yes, sorry, I've gotta study a lot, this week is full of exams. if somebody wants to take my place... :(

Ok, SLH or jeffah, any of you up to make a few turns?

Don't know what's going on with Spartage, seems like we could use some assistance.

I would hate to disband a game and I have games in civ3, where only me and the other guy played it out, let that not happen here, please. :)

Yes, sorry, I've gotta study a lot, this week is full of exams. if somebody wants to take my place... :(

That is fair enough, but please tell us that you have no time. We were all waiting for turns that didn't turn up. A swap is always OK, but we can't read your mind, JK.

So, with a busy IRL schedule, it's only to give a pass and ppl don't have to wait.

Good luck with the exams btw. :)

Yeah, yeah. Sorry again, I just realised on Friday and well... sorry :please:

Lurker's comment: I'm volunteering to put in an occasional guest set if needed, I've followed your game. Don't put me on the roster, though, I would like to see the original members stay together for this one.

I'm sorry, i've been away. I can play today or tomorrow if you like :)

Don't know what's going on with Spartage, seems like we could use some assistance.
It's Sparthage. :D

I could try to play some tomorrow (no promises). Could someone sum-up the overall plan for me?

We keep you in mind, Optional! :)

Ok, Sprathage ;), Just copying and pasting here.

Chivalry is a nice goal to get to. A horse will come in one turn, set his eyes on the barbcamp near Belgrade, build another horse after that. Cap as jeffeh said, finish stable, then stoneworks. Concentrate on Chivalry.

Next SP is in 13 turns, but we're looking at Representation there. Not much else really. maybe starting to look for another settler to get out soo, too.

Is anybody playing?

I'm sorry. I'll play today in about 5 hours :)

Turn 71: Alex wants to go fight Hiawata with us. I say no thank you. Horse finishes in Tombu and another one begins.

Turn 73: I send the horse to check out england. I can see two warriors. Jenne is settled on the red spot. It starts a monument

Turn 74: I once again sell open borders to Cathy. Civil service finishes so i grab bronze working. (It's only one turn)

Turn 75: Gao finishes stables and starts on a barrack. We start Currency.

Turn 76: Cotton to Alex comes back but i don't sell it again. ( we need the happy for our next city).

Turn 79: Start work on a settler in Gao

Turn 80: We meet florence and start work on a water mill in Tombu.

Spoiler :

Could you upload the save, SLH?

Nice, we are moving again. :)

Yep a save would be nice, so I can have a look.

jeffah is next
gozpel after that
then..who knows?

Anyways, we have a settler in 3 turns it seems, nice when ppl listen (SLH). :) The new settler should be for the spot jeffah mentioned beforehand, somewhere south with 4 horses. That should be enough built cities for us.

I can't believe i forgot again :mad:

Attachments

• Askia-T80.Civ5Save
    764.4 KB · Views: 77
At our current pace we are 20 turns away from Chivalry which would make it pop exactly at turn 100. However, we have a RA with the Iroquois which will pop on turn 95. If we go straight into Chivalry after Currency our median tech value will be garbage and the RA will be nearly useless (5 techs available, median will be Construction which costs 115:c5science: while Chivalry costs 533:c5science:). If we research Construction first our median tech value will jump to Engineering and 302:c5science:. We should get Chivalry at about the same time with the benefit of also getting Construction earlier. 250:c5gold: for 57:c5science: isn't a very good return on investment and we could nearly triple that to 151:c5science: by going for Construction first so that is my recommendation.

If I found our next city on the dot I marked on my previous dotmap it will be founded in about 9 turns. This will give us time to take Representation from the SP we get in 5 turns. This will also give us a golden age which should help us produce a couple more Horsemen to upgrade when we get Chivalry.

I think I am going to send one Horse east to try to take out the camp near Belgrade and another south to get the camp near Sidon. Never hurts to get that extra barb gold and if we can get some CS rep out of it I will take it.

Other than that it looks like I will mostly be building our capabilities as we get ready for war. I think the next two players after me are going to get the fun part of actually taking England down. I will play on Sunday so you all have a couple of days to comment before then.

Sounds good to me :) I agree with going to construction first.

Top Bottom