[Just for fun]Mr. Beard Civilization V

Most epic beards of Civilization V? Pick three.

• Total voters

Hypereon

He was a Consul of Rome!
Of these new leaders announced for Brave New World, three leaders' (+Shaka) mighty facial hair has gained adoration from all the community. But can they compete with existing bearded leaders?

I've put into this poll 17 more-or-less bearded leaders of Civilization V including upcoming Ashurbanipal, Casimir, Pedro and Shaka.

So, just for fun while we're waiting for further information, Mr. Beard of Civilization V competition has begun!
:lol:

Vote for your favorite beard of these 17 bearded leaders of Civilization V so we can see how our brave new bearded leaders rank angainst existing leaders with their awesome facial hair, and who shall be crowned the king of the beards! :king:

Because of the large number of candidates, you are allowed to vote three times. Don't forget to put up a good discussion!

Nebby for me, his beard and leader scene fills me with fear and commands respect with his epic death stare.

Oh yea, and its also my avatar :D

Here are also the portraits of the candidates of the competition:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• mrbeard.jpg
    mrbeard.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 2,910
Can you grow a beard that will stand the test of time?

Take all my likes.

By the way, voted Ash, Suleiman, Pedro and Askia. Ash is simply too amazing for a single leader.

Ohhh, I didnt realize I could vote multiple leaders .... I suppose that cant be changed now.

I'd vote for Ash and Darius as well.

Darn - I was gonna make this thread! You beat me to it! :lol:

I had to vote for Glorious Gustavus first, I mean that is some wonderful facial hair.

Next was the vote for Awesome Ashurbanipal. He has quite some beard on that chin... then again, do we know if he really has a chin? The beard is covering it all up.

My third vote went to Neat Nebuchadnezzar. Them Mesopotamian beards are too wonderful to pass up.

Honorable mentions go to:
-Harsh Harald
-Aggressive Askia
-Dazzling Darius

I love these polls. Keeps me going in between the slow drips of information

Had to go with Nebby. I'm all for the clean, intricate look (Pedro - automatically cause you gotta respect the gray, and Ashurbanipal - same reasons as Nebby, were my other two)

I voted Harald, Ashurbanipal and Pedro. Gustavus almost beat Harald but the two new leaders have to be included in my opinion.

Ashurbanipal, Gustavus and Harald, definitively! :lol: Mesopotamian beards are awesome, but those norse men, daaaamn! :lol:

Also, is anyone thinking on doing a variation on a theme? :mischief: I wanna see a poll for best hairdress as well! Pacal vs. Montezuma vs. Shaka vs. Kamehameha vs. Elizabeth vs. Maria and so on as so forth... :lol: Those are some impressive hats/hairdresses/hairstyles!

Ashurbanipal is still the King...

After that, Pedro has the most amazing Santa beard I've seen, so there it goes...

And although I wanted to about more Mesopotamian... Neb's beard is pretty much amazing...

Voted Pedro for patriotism and respect for the white beard. Ash and Nebby for the awesome mesopotamian sense of fashion.

If I had unlimited votes I would also pick Darius, Gustavus, Askia, Casimir and Harald.

"By my belly and my beard, how could this have happened?!"

Sully FTW.

Where is Mad Maria in the poll? She is shaving for shure!

Well, this is for "Mr." Beard... Wait till we make the "Miss Beard Civilization"

Nebby, Pedro, and Gustavus.

Vote for Pedro!!!

Top Bottom