What do leader titles mean?

For example: Consol, Pious, Lord?

Well, it's determined by the Social Policies you are choosing. For example, if you choose Piety, then you will be known as "the Pious." The meanings can be whatever you want them to be.

I think they relate to your social policies, so pious for example means that the leader has taken a lot of SPs from the piety branch. Not sure though.

What does 'guarded' mean in the leader diplo attitudes?

It depends of the SP they just most recently invested in.

Lord=Tradition
Consoul=Liberty
Great=Honor
Pious=Piety
???=Patronge
Doge=Commerence
President=Freedom
Terrible=Autocracy
Chairman(?)=Order

Will someone comfirm Order and tell me what Patonrige is?

Code:
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_LIBERTY_TITLE">
<Text>Consul {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_TRADITION_TITLE">
<Text>Lord {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_HONOR_TITLE">
<Text>{1_PlayerName:textkey} the Great of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_PIETY_TITLE">
<Text>{1_PlayerName:textkey} the Pious of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_PATRONAGE_TITLE">
<Text>{1_PlayerName:textkey} the Enlightened of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_COMMERCE_TITLE">
<Text>Doge {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_RATIONALISM_TITLE">
<Text>{1_PlayerName:textkey} the Wise of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_FREEDOM_TITLE">
<Text>President {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_ORDER_TITLE">
<Text>Chairman {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_AUTOCRACY_TITLE">
<Text>{1_PlayerName:textkey} the Terrible of {2_CivName:textkey}</Text>

I believe it choses the one with most policies or the recent one, which is kinda annoying. I want to chose it myself dammit!

Also female leaders are still called "lord" with tradition. Minor, but extremely annoying.

I thought that was Neutral. Guarded seems to me they dislike you somewhat.

I thought that was Neutral. Guarded seems to me they dislike you somewhat.

Neutral is either two things.

1) They haven't formed an opinion of you yet, or they just don't want to show it off too blatantly.

2) They have gone from Guarded to Hostile to Neutral. You see their forces massing on the borders, with a Great General or two.

That's when you know peace is not an option.

Ever.

Spoiler :

Neutral is either two things.

1) They haven't formed an opinion of you yet, or they just don't want to show it off too blatantly.

2) They have gone from Guarded to Hostile to Neutral. You see their forces massing on the borders, with a Great General or two.

That's when you know peace is not an option.

Ever.

Spoiler :

That looks terrible, Mr. Smallfish!

Guarded means they are wary of you and basically don`t trust your intentions. They see you as a liar\potential warmonger... (or at least it should if the Devs follow logic). They`ll also be harder to get fair trades from, I`ve noticed. Do something nice to make them `Friendly`.

As for the Leader name thing I noted that some are gender specific, which I thought was neat. For example men are Lords and the women, like Boudicca, are Ladies.

Except for Chairman, since I was greeted by` Chairman Boudicca`, not long ago.:crazyeye:

Smallfish.. what kind of map script is that? It looks really interesting, and kinda reminds me of a Mardi Gras king cake. :)

I saw "Master Alexander" in my game earlier. I suppose it's the Aesthetics title? What would the one for Exploration be?

I saw a weird title on Maria being "Mistress",she took tradition honor and aesthetics,is this the title for aesthetics?

Top Bottom