Avatar: The Last Airbender Civilizations

Every list I've seen has placed the Greeks as a diplo power, what with their UA.

I thought Genghis would be better for fire nation not for the unique units (which are easy to change, and almost certainly will be anyway), but because the Fire nation was incredibly warlike, and that is what the personality of Genghis is geared to, more so than any other civ.

Every list I've seen has placed the Greeks as a diplo power, what with their UA.

I thought Genghis would be better for fire nation not for the unique units (which are easy to change, and almost certainly will be anyway), but because the Fire nation was incredibly warlike, and that is what the personality of Genghis is geared to, more so than any other civ.

We may want to be able to get along diplomatically with the fire nation but still want them to to be aggressive towards us!
Whenever I encounter Alex, he tries to kill me!
Also we may want it to be possible to have a diplomatic relation with them!

Sokka would be leader of Southern Water tribe
Aang remakes Air Nomads
Zuko leads fire

Sorry for the double post! :c5unhappy:
I think that you should remove some future technologies especially those with gunpowder!
And I think that there should be the earth, fire, water and air with ranged attacks, where :c5rangedstrength: is weaker than :c5strength:.

P.S I understand how hard it is and we may be over-estimating you!

How many cities does each civ has?
Two for water, Four fpr Air, dunno the rest!
Kyoshi should be another!
======================EDIT=============================
If we make Zuko the new firelord (which should be done), we should make Greece be fire nation, because you can get along with him diplomatically!
We want Zuko to be aggressive but not too likely to attack.

Also, Sokka would become southern water leader and Aang rebuilds the air nomads!

If we make Zuko the new firelord (which should be done), we should make Greece be fire nation, because you can get along with him diplomatically!
We want Zuko to be aggressive but not too likely to attack.

Also, Sokka would become southern water leader and Aang rebuilds the air nomads!
No, no, no, no, no. This is just plain wrong. I'd much rather have the older, real leaders as the civ leaders and not those kids that came much later.

No, no, no, no, no. This is just plain wrong. I'd much rather have the older, real leaders as the civ leaders and not those kids that came much later.
Ok then!

BUMP
How is progress?

Sorry guys, I've just finished the hardest semester of school yet, so I've had very little time to work on the mod. Over the past week I've also been busy with Christmas stuff, but now I should have plenty of time to work on the Avatar mod.
As for leaders, while I may base their AI off real people's statistics, this is not a mod that replaces civilizations. They are all completely new civs. Also, I have no intention of changing the leaders we already have. In theory I may make multiple versions somehow for scenarios for other eras (such as Korra or immediately following the war) but for now we're staying as is.

Version 5 has been released, with new, custom diplo screens for each leader, updated traits for each unit (which includes custom promotions), a few custom diplo text for Ozai and Kuei, and a new, better map created by Caroco.

I believe now I will go back to adding UUs, but I'll probably also add some more diplo text.

It won't allow me to download!

As I noted in the first post, the file is currently in the moderation queue, and won't be available there for a few days. However, you can download it in the mod browser inside Civ V itself.

As I noted in the first post, the file is currently in the moderation queue, and won't be available there for a few days. However, you can download it in the mod browser inside Civ V itself.
Ok, thanks for that! :c5goldenage:

I know that there hasn't been much activity in awhile, but I just recently got civ 5 and was trying to get the mod to work but I could only choose to be the water tribe. I saw that someone else has also had this problem, is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

I know that there hasn't been much activity in awhile, but I just recently got civ 5 and was trying to get the mod to work but I could only choose to be the water tribe. I saw that someone else has also had this problem, is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

That problem happens to many!

BTW, upload this to steam workshop and continue this mod immediately!

Is there any work being done on this currently? And if there is, please please please make this compatible with Gods and Kings.

Top Bottom