[Fantasy] New Animated model - Fire Elemental

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
I tested with the nif viewer attachement of effect and it work. I'm working on a demon with flaming sword and Orthus' flaming axe for FFH and i made this simple fire elemental. It's not the more beutiful skin but it was only for testing.

Attachments

• fireelement.zip
    375.3 KB · Views: 432
  • fireelemnt.jpg
    fireelemnt.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 527
Wow, this looks awesome Roland! Where did you get that flame effect?

Very nice! Actually the first fire elemental that appaered on my screen with a fire aura. Do you have any idea why your other models which are supposed to burn) don't show on my screen like this while playing ffh(twas your models mainly wasn't it)? Anyway:goodjob:

Rabbit said:
Wow, this looks awesome Roland! Where did you get that flame effect?
In Civ 4:D Check here : art\effects\fire_candle_flame\...

Ploeperpengel said:
Very nice! Actually the first fire elemental that appaered on my screen with a fire aura. Do you have any idea why your other models which are supposed to burn) don't show on my screen like this while playing ffh(twas your models mainly wasn't it)? Anyway:goodjob:

The other burning model in FFH were not made by me, I think it's Hex editing made by Kael.

Great ! looks just awesome !:goodjob:
i definetly had to try something with bipeds too..

C.Roland said:
The other burning model in FFH were not made by me, I think it's Hex editing made by Kael.

Uups. thought at least the meshabber was yours which were supposed to have an aura I didn'it see yet. well difficult to verify what you can't see, right? Anyway thx for the models and skins you made so far. Really do appreciate that!

C.Roland said:
In Civ 4:D Check here : art\effects\fire_candle_flame\...
Ahhh, very nice indeed. I just wish they'd show up in the viewer correctly, so I'd know what I'm working with. :D

Ploeperpengel said:
Uups. thought at least the meshabber was yours which were supposed to have an aura I didn'it see yet. well difficult to verify what you can't see, right? Anyway thx for the models and skins you made so far. Really do appreciate that!
The meshabber's skin is me, but not the flammes.

Nice Work , like the flames

Awesome work! I was getting tired of just staring at my engineer demons anyway.

Top Bottom