UNIT: Aztec Monk

Jimmyh

Prince
This unit is for thomson_2001.

This unit comes with, Attack, Default, Run, Death and Fidget anims.

No sounds, or pedia. If any one wants to create these then go ahead.

Here's a preview pic of the attack anim:

Attachments

• aztec-monk-attack.gif
    aztec-monk-attack.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,153
Wow JimmyH. You are pumping out AoK units like if there was no tommorow ;). Keep them units coming :goodjob:. Oh, Is it possible to make thoes Heavy Scorpian unit and a Arbalest. Thanks :).

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHOOOOHOOO!!!! GREAT WORK DUDE! ok Im calm. Thanks a MILLION for the unit, ill post it on the modsite and will be great in my mod! Cheers!
p.s Im Very Happy :D

Originally posted by thomson_2001
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHOOOOHOOO!!!! GREAT WORK DUDE! ok Im calm. Thanks a MILLION for the unit, ill post it on the modsite and will be great in my mod! Cheers!
p.s Im Very Happy :D

IF you create any pedia text and sounds for then post them here.

Jimmyh, those AOK units kick azz, can you make the AOE Samuri or the English Longbowman? I always that those were the best.

This would be a great replacement for the leader in a mod.

Here's an idea for everybody....:)

It would be nice if Aztec Monks, Celtic Druids, dark age Christian Holy Men, and Hebrew Rabbi, all had some sort of 'morale' effect in combat by making their stack fight better or the enemy fight a little worse. The early Republican Romans say for example that the Etruscans were often led into battle by a contingent of priests "who advanced like furies, brandishing snakes and burning torches".
Well.....maybe there is a way..... ;)

How about giving these 'units' a defensive bombardment of say 3, with a range of zero and a rate-of-fire of one?

Now when anyone tries to attack a stack that contains any Monks/Druids/Priests, there is a chance that the attacking unit may lose a hit point before the battle starts, simulating a drop in confidence.

Currently, each 'defensive bombardment' unit can only fire once per turn, so the more Priests there then the more chances of 'firing', and so giving that particular stack an advantage, at least in defense. You could even adjust the bombardment and rate-of-fire factors to simulate the fact that some nations had more powerful Gods than others!

I can't think of a way to make this system work when attacking, but it is worth a thought. ;)

Good idea. I also think that since priests and monks were considered a totally different class back then they should also be given stealth or no nationality markings to make up for their lack of strength.

Sounds good Kryten, I have been thinking about doing the same, but with a modern feel, perhaps A comisar or general... The bombard strength would have very high, so that the leaders abilities were taken in to acount before Artillery (also if artillery is better why build leaders?) But I like the idea.

We've had some talk lately about longest bumps, and this has got to be pretty damn close. Aug. 2002 ... I think I'd just gotten married.

And in terms of content ... I don't even know what he's saying. Is it some version of "Good Job!" ??

Wolololo and Roggan are two things that the Priests in AoE would say when converting a unit or were selected......

And I do believe this is either the longest or second longest bump.... I seem to remember someone last year who bumped a thread from 2001.....

If I was granted limited moderator power, I`d take the time to put a warning about bumping (and explaining when it is OK to bump) in every single thread in C3C C&C...

I`m a bit depressed lately, so pointless tasks amuse me...

Or.. if Plotinus has nothing better to do.. :mischief:

What is the oldest thread of CFC. I want the "bump record".:lol:

Top Bottom