6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

Nope. Olaf (T) is one of the characters from a famous work by S. So is Choxorn (T) and NinjaCow (O).

Good luck. :D

Is S Sistuil? Or is it me?

The 'centuries' bit is a good lead. This person is no longer alive.

Shakespeare

Midsummer Night's Dream:
Titania
Oberon
Theseus or Thisbe

(P.S. If it is Shakespeare, the Bard you ain't! :lol:)

And you get all the cookies! :lol:

Yep, I'm Theseus. :D And no, I'm no Shakespeare.
The thing is, he's decided to use me as a vessel for his works, but I'm afraid his brain has deteriorated over the course of the last couple of hundred years.
:p

EDIT: :c5trade: :c5trade: :c5trade: :c5trade:
The Phoenix Cookies of I offered too many awards.

This is an outrage. I am going on strike to protest not being the narrator anymore, and also to protest the levels within levels of the story, like it's Inception or something.

This is an outrage. I am going on strike to protest not being the narrator anymore, and also to protest the levels within levels of the story, like it's Inception or something.

No...it's CIVCEPTION!

"We need to go deeper!"

"Click on the city screen then!!!"

You're still the narrator. Well, sort of. Wait and see. :p

Lokki242 said:
No way... AM I PUCK?

You're Philostrate. :p

:crazyeye: I think I'm going crazy after reading an update with too many Olafs in it.

:crazyeye: I think I'm going crazy after reading an update with too many Olafs in it.

Bah! There are already too many Olafs with just one around. :p Also, I have absolutely no idea about any of this - it is confusing me. :confused:

As planned. :p

It should make a bit more sense soonish.

Top Bottom