[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Today I finished the generic male selection/order soundsets. It's a total of nine sets, including one suitable for elves and one for "holy" units. But I was starting to lose track of all the sounds I made. In addition I realised they will be useful for any other fantasy mod as well. So I added them all in the file database and I made a proper thread for them:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184239

You can post there requests and feedback.

Note that the links I’ve posted here will soon stop working; don't worry, you can find all the sounds in the new thread.

Chucko said:
Quick question, is there a way to see your random traits?

Yes, if you mouse over your flag it will show all your traits.

@kael

Just wondering if you where going to ever update the spells one the first few pages... (for example: lifespark isn't in the life shpere)

Civkid1991 said:
@kael

Just wondering if you where going to ever update the spells one the first few pages... (for example: lifespark isn't in the life shpere)

I forgot about those. I'll get them updated.

jafink said:
Kael whats the main Goals for "FIRE"

Hell, the final battle between good and evil, and a focus on the last half of the game and one of many possible outcomes for the world you have built. See the first post for the teaser banner.

Kael said:
Hell, the final battle between good and evil, and a focus on the last half of the game and one of many possible outcomes for the world you have built. See the first post for the teaser banner.

That's a pretty cool banner... i like:goodjob:

Civkid1991 said:
Is there a release date for the fire stage of ffh?

No .

Heya Kael and team... I don't recall seeing a conversation on this in a while, but in deference to those who like OO... what about colonizing in the ocean/coast? I seem to recall there being some talk aobut that some time ago, and didn't know if you had come to a solution with it, or just nixed it altogether, but I did see http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184182 (it seems to be a warlord mod, but I am sure the principles of how they did it would be effective without the additional Warlords code).

So, it has been done. Again, maybe moot if the idea has been axed altogether, but I thought it can't hurt to wave a big shiny flag at it :).

Cheers!

Ploeperpengel said:
Do my eyes trick me or is there a rider on a golden Dragon in the teasers?:eek:

It does kinda look like it, but hes actually just standing in the tile behind the dragon.

BlazeRedSXT said:
Heya Kael and team... I don't recall seeing a conversation on this in a while, but in deference to those who like OO... what about colonizing in the ocean/coast? I seem to recall there being some talk aobut that some time ago, and didn't know if you had come to a solution with it, or just nixed it altogether, but I did see http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184182 (it seems to be a warlord mod, but I am sure the principles of how they did it would be effective without the additional Warlords code).

So, it has been done. Again, maybe moot if the idea has been axed altogether, but I thought it can't hurt to wave a big shiny flag at it :).

Cheers!

Yeah, no real desire to have ocean cities.

I know this has been discussed before but how many xp can any given unit obtain by killing barbs? I know there is a limit.

Broken Hawk said:
I know this has been discussed before but how many xp can any given unit obtain by killing barbs? I know there is a limit.

Its 100xp, it can be modified in the editor.

Two things:

1) I did nothing with the editor, but I find I get more than 100XP killing barbs.

2) After downloading the most recent patch (j), the hawk seems broken. I get the binocular icon and ability to fly only when in the city, not when carried:

To get more than 100 xp from barbs, you need raider trait (it gives additional 1 xp for every fight)
No idea for hawk but I had simmilar issue because of alt+tabing civ4.

No dragon riders (to quote someone from design team, "why would mighty dragon let mortal ride upon him?"

Top Bottom