Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

Wejer

Mentor
Have you ever speculated about what kind of person you are? Then this thread is for you.

The game is simple: describe yourself by choosing two Civ4 Leader Traits (Not more not less). Also, add some short lines of motivation; i.e. WHY you choose those traits

---
Example (myself):

Wejer

Philosophical - I think, therefore I am. Big interests of mine are about people in general. I especially love political philosophy. If you knew me as a friend, I promise I won't stop until I have you swayed ;) (I am not vulgar or rough, just persistent)

Financial - Because I am such a mean guy. That doesn't mean I don't like to gamble (I play Poker from time to time). Don't ask me for a loan though, if you don't want a mental slap :lol:

---
Here are all the Leader Traits in case you forgot:

Aggresive
Creative
Expansive
Financial
Industrious
Organized
Philosophical
Spiritual
Imperialistic
Charismatic
Protective

Shoot!

I always liked to think of myself as creative and organized-my jobs always demaned plenty of organization, but hey, I'm a writer too even if too many projects never see the light of day.

I've thought about it before, and if I was a leader I guess I would be Creative/Organized or Creative/Expansive. I think culture is something important that's not valued enough today, so that's where I think creative comes from. I also have a small interest in literature and poetry; I've taken English courses in college just for the fun of it. Organized and Expansive come from my borderline obsessive-compulsiveness. Everything has to be in order; everything in its proper place and every task done in its alloted time.

I might also pass for Spiritual or Philosophical. Could easily be Protective. :p Yeah, I could very easily be Protective/Organized.

Protective and Organized would be me ;)

Wicked idea for a thread.

I reckon I'd be industrious and organized although that makes me sound a lot more productive than I really am :lol:

Hmm...
How about Financial and Industrious

I am usaly good with planing out my expences for the week and im always into material stuff... like computers. Anyways i dont see any leaders with this combo and i realy wish someone had these two trates.

Creative and Expansive

Creative - I love playing music and writing. While I may not seem like a creative person, I definitely am that.

Philosophical - I tend to think things through well, sometimes even overthinking them so much that I totally miss the point. Yep.

Imperialistic - I like taking charge of things that I think I can do well.
Organized - goes into the same vein, planning and setting up things, although I still fail getting my room in order...

Philosophical and Spiritual by far

Creative/Charismatic or Creative/Philosophical. I am, in some ways at least, fairly creative and I'm sort of Philosophical (or certainly more philosophical than say, financial or organised). As for charismatic, well, my personality simply reeks awesomeness :D .

I'm philosophical for sure. I think a lot, sometimes overly much. I also get lost in those thoughts and constantly ask why things are the way they are.

As for the second trait I had to think a bit harder. Eventually I decided for protective over creative. While I do enjoy writing a lot I'm not that much for culture as a whole. But I value my own space and tend to keep people at a distance. I'm uncomfortable in crowds and around people.

Top Bottom