Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here drive like morons when it rains.

People here drive like morons.

Great.

Just freakin' great.

I am convinced that girl from my previous rant is a total, deranged psychopath. She is a liar, a cheat, fat and ugly. Or maybe it's just me. After giving me a load of abuse online before, saying I'm a freak and a pervert and she never wants to speak to me again, she comes online again. This is about 3 hours later, and she says "hi babe" or something along them lines. So I ask what she is speaking to me for, and I 'reminded' her of the abuse she dished out. She reacted shocked, saying she hadn't been online all day and it was the first time she spoke to me. This leaves two possibilities.

1. She is lying and trying to get a response from me... but I don't know what she wants.
2. Someone sent me the abuse after learning her online password and she is genuinely innocent.

I'm believing option number 1. In the end, I ended up telling her to fudge off, to which she took great offence. I honestly don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I don't care. I think I'll just refuse to talk to her.

Maybe it's just her time of the month...

Rant: My ass hurts. :mad:

Great.

Just freakin' great.

I am convinced that girl from my previous rant is a total, deranged psychopath. She is a liar, a cheat, fat and ugly. Or maybe it's just me. After giving me a load of abuse online before, saying I'm a freak and a pervert and she never wants to speak to me again, she comes online again. This is about 3 hours later, and she says "hi babe" or something along them lines. So I ask what she is speaking to me for, and I 'reminded' her of the abuse she dished out. She reacted shocked, saying she hadn't been online all day and it was the first time she spoke to me. This leaves two possibilities.

1. She is lying and trying to get a response from me... but I don't know what she wants.
2. Someone sent me the abuse after learning her online password and she is genuinely innocent.

I'm believing option number 1. In the end, I ended up telling her to fudge off, to which she took great offence. I honestly don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I don't care. I think I'll just refuse to talk to her.

I would assume that somebody got her login details, or she left it logged in and somebody did that. I've screwed with people's messenger friends in my time. It's fun.

Then again, it is a girl you're dealing with. :rolleyes:

Shekwan is right. Men might be beasts, but women are demons of the night. Caution is advised. Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

Maybe it's just her time of the month...

I'm relatively certain that PMS does not lead to cyclic lying. In fact, I'm an expert on the subject.

Which leads directly into my rant: Why is it that every time a female deviates even slightly from how they are "supposed" to act it is blamed on PMS? Can't a girl just have a bad day?

I'm relatively certain that PMS does not lead to cyclic lying. In fact, I'm an expert on the subject.

Which leads directly into my rant: Why is it that every time a female deviates even slightly from how they are "supposed" to act it is blamed on PMS? Can't a girl just have a bad day?

On the bright side, at least it gives you ladies an easy out when it hits the fan. We guys don't get that luxury (but we get to piss standing up without the aid of a 'She-wee' so I guess it's a push)

My rant: I'm pissed off that I went back to school and will graduate in two months, but all these super indebted morons ruined the economy and my sector isn't hiring so I have to go back doing the same job I was doing 4 years ago... Didn't their parents ever teach them to save their effing money THEN buy what they want.

I really have to quit coming on the internet. I keep getting tempted to read political threads, getting pissed off at the immeasurable stupidity of the world nowadays which can and will only get worse, become enraged and come to the conclusion that there's no hope without some kind of massive violent revolution. Now I have to go play something violent to stem my bloodlust...

i have 2 exams on friday. and i havent been attending class for both subjects. oh well, im sure i can pull it off if i study hard enough.(read: as long as i dont procrastinate)

Yeah women don't need to be on their period to lie.

This seems to be a very useful thread. So my rant is that I am a klutz around electronics. I have run through 3 or 4 different optical mouses somehow I manage to get all of them to stop working without ever doing any external damage to them. I have a laser mouse now and it has lasted the longest out of all my houses so I hope it keeps working. I simply dont understand how it happens it is compelled inexplicable. Also I snapped one of my headphones in half and then when my roomate gave me ipod headphones to use I smashed one of the earbuds under my chair. I think I might be cursed with electronics I break everything I come into contact with.

I wasted most of my vacation time cleaning the house. Now I'm back at work. Time to start procrastinating again, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom