Brave New World gameplay walkthrough w. Ed Beach posting tomorrow

zacminor

Chieftain
Update: here's the walkthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMO79ylKga0

~~~~
Hey guys -

Wanted to give you all a heads up that we'll be posting a 25 minute gameplay walkthrough of Brave New World with Ed early tomorrow morning (5 AM Pacific time)! We're gonna go over Portugal, the archeology system, world congress, and more. Most of this is from the demos that press saw early this month, but this is the first time you'll see direct-feed gameplay.

It'll be up on youtube.com/rev3games and revision3.com. I'll post a link here tomorrow as well.

Sorry for the self-promotion - just thought I'd give you all something new to get excited about.

Zac Minor
Rev3Games

I'm excited if we get to see the archaeology system because that seems to be something you need to see to truly understand.

It'll be fun to see how Portugal plays too. Although if you stumble across any undiscovered civs, that would be great :p

Hey guys -

Wanted to give you all a heads up that we'll be posting a 25 minute gameplay walkthrough of Brave New World with Ed early tomorrow morning (5 AM Pacific time)! We're gonna go over Portugal, the archeology system, world congress, and more. Most of this is from the demos that press saw early this month, but this is the first time you'll see direct-feed gameplay.

It'll be up on youtube.com/rev3games and revision3.com. I'll post a link here tomorrow as well.

Sorry for the self-promotion - just thought I'd give you all something new to get excited about.

Zac Minor
Rev3Games

Your shameless promotion is excused as the CivFanatics nation is suffering from information Starvation! :c5minus::c5citizen:

Grabbed us just before we reached a point of hysteria, did'ya...

It'll be fun to see how Portugal plays too. Although if you stumble across any undiscovered civs, that would be great :p

You mean like how Ed "accidentally" discovered Brazil two or three times during and after PAX? :lol:

Anyone got an EST time? Too lazy to do the math myself. :sleep:

Although if you stumble across any undiscovered civs, that would be great :p

Probably more likely we see a few more city states. But thats nice too, so we can exclude some more civs, so that the lists of civs that have a decent change to get into the game gets shorter.
I'm starting to get suspicious about the fact we don't have seen any of the Italian city states yet for instance.

Yeah, even some new city-states would be nice.

You mean like how Ed "accidentally" discovered Brazil two or three times during and after PAX? :lol:

Exactly, so long as he doesn't discover Brazil again (he's struggling to feign surprise these days).

No new civs for sure, it's going to be the demos from the screenshots tha tinclude Portugal as the played as civ. But we might see bit of Brazil, Assyria, Zulu, Poland and France.

I missed this the first time. It's about 8am.

Forgot to put it in the original post. It also took me about five seconds for my brain to register your post. I should probably go to sleep now... not that I will. :crazyeye:

It sucks that I think that we wont learn any new info :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It sounds like we'll learn new info, although I think most of it will be inconsequential. At least it'll give us some more stuff to completely over-analyze until the Civ Gods bestow us with more news.

It sucks that I think that we wont learn any new info :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't understand the logic here. Worst case, it's the same as not hearing new news. However, there's no reason to be so pessimistic.

That's too early for me. I will be commuting at that time. But I appreciate the the effort and I will catch the video later.

Hey guys -

Zac Minor
Rev3Games

Looking forward to this! Thanks Zac and everyone at Rev3Games! :goodjob:

Hmm, I suspect an NDA is being lifted tomorrow so we might see more previews as well. Why else would Rev3Games be doing this so insanely early in the morning? They probably want to get in first.;)

Even if the off-chance that we can't over-analyze at least one curious screenshot, at the very least we are getting a deeper look at mechanics that will hopefully keep us alive till meatier stuff comes along in a week or two or three

:hmm: The mechanics *are* the meaty stuff. The new civs are basically window dressing. I just hope it's not that same scenario everything else has been from, where it's so doctored we can't tell what's accurate.

Top Bottom