Hello I Am New here with a question...

Sleepy Eyes

Chieftain
I am new to this forum and I have been reading a lot of the posts and I have tried some of the units and was very impressed. And I must say this is a most excellent forum with a lot of smart people donating extra time to making CIV greater than ever.
I have been playing CIV since the first one but modmaking for C3C is fairly new to me and seems very extensive when it comes to doing the text files. And I have some troubles with matching the building or wonder icons # when I add wonders or buildings in the editor. Could someone point me in the right direction or what area of the forum to find out about how to do this properly?

Thankyou for taking your time.

:confused:

yeah what silver said, and silver What the heck is Yumbo

good luck with modding man!

<--- Turn right. <---

That helpful enough for you?:)
(Couldn't help it. When someone calls me "helpful" I have to redeem myself and give someone false directions.)

Hello,

I'm new as well and though to post my question in this thread.

Do you know if there is a way to contact AI civilization other than to have to go through a unit or can you contact the civilization when you have open an embassy with them? I find it though enough to be able to get in touch with every civilization on the same turn.

Must say that this forum is a must for any Civ player and I was very impress by the amount of ideas generated. Keep up the good work.

Yes, use shift-d (or, if you have a worker selected in C3C, ctrl-shift-d). You can also press F4, and double click on the leaderhead. (shift-right click to change it)

On my first night in the forum I found 12 leaderheads and figured out how to put them all in (and I did)...Still trying to find something on C3C in regards to making an additional Era for science...

Then second night I was having a great time in the unit library found the units I needed to put together a mod.

Also the brainstorming ideas I had come across in reading countless threads made my brain swell with infinate thoughts about Civ (that and of my wife of course hehe)

Now I understand the infinate loop of modding maddness. The more you know the more you want to know... :crazyeye::D

Thanks for that . Help very much appreciated. Have another question though.
I've downloading and installed the latest patch for C3C. Very good for corruption but the problem I have is I can't rush wonders with the great leaders I get, only normal upgrade. Is this normal? Is there wonders you can't rush? I have 17 armies in the field and only 2 were produced, I got 20 or so great leaders in those game and even used some just to rush factories in some outskirt cities. Thanks for any help.

Military Great Leaders can only build armies and rush small wonders. You need a Scientific Great Leader to rush Great Wonders.

Thanks for that. I was wondering who I did manage to rush a great wonder in a previous game but yes, it was with a scientific leader.

Top Bottom