Whats the truth about Scenario's in Civ3

VanOranje

God-Emperor
Is it thruth that their are no scenario's in CIV3 and that the editor is left out of the game ??????

Please tell me, I WANNA KNOW !!!!!!!!!

hopefull by then they'll have a patch to fix the fact that in world map they place everyone randomly :mad:
The thing with the senarios is that they provided two senarios but they are large world map and huge world map. I also heard that they were going to ship actual senarios with it but they'd probably have to delay the game in which case a lot of people would have gone crazy:crazyeyes
theres more problems with the game then just the senario fiasco:rolleyes:
Firaxis better be working on the patch...or else:sniper:

:mad: I'm VIOLENTLY angry that no scenarios have been included in the game. I don't want a goddamn remake of CTP, I want Civilization!! And the scenarios make all the difference!
I've also heard that in Civ 3 it's actually not possible to create cities or units when making up scenarios - this ALSO sucks - big time!

They need to change this - fast.

Worse than all that so far MY experience with the editor has been that it kills your ability to chose research and chang eresearch in the game... I even get a bug that wont let me get OUT of the research screen because I cannot select an advance and Sid the Advisor keeps telling me I can't quite the screen without selecting something, but I can't clikc on any tech so I try to close it but Sid says: SELECT SOMETHING, but I can't select anything so I close but then SID POPS UP AND F'ING TELLS ME TO SELECT SOMETHING BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Forget about the editor for a week or two, I'd say. Play the game untill they fixed the editors problems.
They'll probably come with a giant patch in a couple of weeks, so why bother now ???

You have no clue Diety---forget about it for a few weeks???? WTF are you smoking?

They said this was to be the game of the century, all the time put into it, and 50$ i paid----I CANT FORGET ABOUT IT-it should all be included in the damn game-i shouldnt have to wait to get my game to run smooth-----They didnt wait to get my money-would they have sold me the game if i paid them 25$ now and 25$ after everything was worked out?------NO!!!! So we shouldnt have to wait on something that should be there! I tried to make up a scenerio-very rough---maybe i will get hang of it soon-then again i only tried once. But for all the time and money involved-they couldnt add a few scenerios?
SINISTER

Originally posted by Dearmad
Worse than all that so far MY experience with the editor has been that it kills your ability to chose research and chang eresearch in the game...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Ahh! I was wondering why in my 2 scenarion games why I couldnt pick techs like when I created a new game. Luckily I havent had any crashes because of it, only bug I've found is upgrade and fortifying while in cityview can sometimes cause a freeze needing a ctrl-alt-del to kill the game. It is annoying especially since Im still learning the tree so one has to hit the civpedia each time.:sniper:

If everyone in America and W.Europe (about 500 million people) gave 50 dollars to any single project that would be about 25 billion dollars...which is around the annual defence spending of the United Kingdom...makes ya think!

Originally posted by Dearmad
Worse than all that so far MY experience with the editor has been that it kills your ability to chose research and chang eresearch in the game...

Agreed, this is so annoying. Hope this is fixed sooner than a couple of weeks. Nothing about this game sucks worse than setting up your civ JUST SO, then having the whole exercise poop up your game.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom