CivFanatics -- Hands-On Civ4 Preview

Civrules

We the People
Your a beta tester! :eek:

Jees, It must have been annoying not being allowed to fill in all the gaps in the pre-release info.

Wow.. So awesome, I got to go read this right now. I honestly wasn't expecting a preview from this site.

Hi Civrules ;).

I wanted to sleep NOW, but I won't... ;) Have to go and read the preview immediately! Thx, Civrules!

HOLY - - - -! I jumped out of my chair. I'm reading it right now.

Ahh.... how very cruel of us!

The Pyramids grant access to ALL government civics?!

*faints*

Great job, Civrules! :thumbsup:

In the next day or two, we will have something really really big coming too, so be on the look out! ;)

There's too much! 2 big reviews in one morning. I'm going to go mad :crazyeye:

BTW, you beta testers write much better reviews then the professionals.

@TF, I don't suppose you are a beta tester too...

Well, there's the big difference - the "professionals" that have come up so far with previews are not civvers, but all the beta testers are hardcore civvers.

Moff Jerjerrod said:
So does Civ4 suffer from Beastly wait times between turns like Civ3 did for large and huge maps?

Great question.. I've been wondering about that also. It would ruin the game for me (Well, until I get my new computer anyway ;))

Great read! And a big-load of new info there! Thanks!

Victoria looks very british and royal! ;)

@Thunderfall: really really big?? I won't be able to sleep! (joking here)
Thanx for pushing me further towards being a truly hopeless civ-addict:

First thing in the morning @work: checking CFC, before getting coffee!!! :crazyeye:

I'm keeping the site open on my browser as long and frequent as possible!

Last thing @night: checking CFC -

That's already done, now I'll even have to do more! - Just one more check! :lol:

Hey! Civrules, I never noticed before...You're...16! In Michigan! Ha! So am I...

Crazy talk.

Top Bottom