Help (probably isn't the first time you heard this)!

searles

Chieftain
I got a copy of the Soldout AC and Alien Crossfire,and now is having problems with Vista (surprise, surprise) on my Acer Aspire 5535 (if that helps). I installed the original game, downloaded the compatability patch and it still tells me it can't recognise my CPU, but I still can run the game if I wish. When I press either OK, Cancel or the close button the game just shuts down.

Also when I tried Alien Crossfire, the same thing happens. Please can someone help!

Well I got kind of the same problem. however maybe your's can be dealt with easily.

You got tips about it on the official firaxis website : http://www.firaxis.com/games/game_detail.php?gameid=7

Does it help ?

On my part, being on Windows Seven, I can't even launch the installer ! I can do nothing ! Does anyone have an idea on how to force the installer ?

You might try various compatibility settings you can find by right-clicking the desktop icons, searles -and make sure they point to terran.exe and terranx.exe respectively, not the autorun program or anything like that.

Ankios, make sure you're logged in as an administrator. (I'm just parroting what Petek tells people;I don't have 7.)

Sorry for the delay. I tried the help of the link, but have come up with a problem of not being able to change the ini file

Top Bottom