RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side, at least it's not vague questions like "list the advantages and disadvantages of federalism" that you need to do. :p

I'd rather do that than, oh, say, discuss and explain the effect of fibre length on the strength of the composite material.

I disagree with the idea that you shouldn't postpone everything until 24 hours before it's due.

This is due in 24 hours. A bit less, actually.

Luckily, I misunderstood the situation and he's still employed, although "for now".

Yeah, they do.

You're better off without her. What a hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Did you do her without a condom? If so you better have that member of yours checked out.

*sigh* you know at first my thought was no.. because I've never been in a situation that would call for one. But you know.. that may not be a bad idea:sad:
Saddest part is I'm not completely as over her as I want to be. Still think of her, see her, miss her. Stupid I know.. thinking of the better times, when the lies were unknown I guess. And it seems like things are going well for her and my friend, which tears me up because they may actually work out, which is not at all what I want. He's an :):):):):):):), shes a whore, and I want them both to suffer! heh.. bleh.

Moderator Action: Watch your language, please.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

It'll go over. The pain might always be there, but you'll care less and less about it.

*sigh* you know at first my thought was no.. because I've never been in a situation that would call for one. But you know.. that may not be a bad idea:sad:
Saddest part is I'm not completely as over her as I want to be. Still think of her, see her, miss her. Stupid I know.. thinking of the better times, when the lies were unknown I guess. And it seems like things are going well for her and my friend, which tears me up because they may actually work out, which is not at all what I want. He's an :):):):):):):), shes a whore, and I want them both to suffer! heh.. bleh.

You can take comfort in the fact that this douchebag "friend" of yours will likely find himself in the same situation as you are now.

Whores never change. He'll soon find out he isn't the only one riding the booty train, and it will break his cheatin' heart. :cool:

Why does my body hate me? :(

He got stung by a bee.

A *big* bee.

:lmao:

What's wrong?

Been throwing up every day this week. If I continue to throw up tomorrow, I'm going in. The bad part is that every time I vomit, I feel a sharp pain in my chest. The strange part is that I've puked only in the mornings.

Did you go and get knocked up Plutonian?

Spoiler :
I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

I hope you recover from your illness post haste PE. You are a young man so I have the utmost confidence in you.

sounds like english names to me

good enough for me than :D

An ex-teacher whom I still see fairly frequently just went into labor 4.5 months pregnant. I'm aware it doesn't affect me personally, but recognizing the reality of such things can be quite sobering.

Well, I found a new girl and got friendzoned.

After a few hours, I then realized the guy she wanted was just your average, carbon-copy wigger like the last one and moved on with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom