Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Is it me or i've just replayed the last turn?

I don't know, did you? For me it was on turn 30, a new turn.

A new turn,30 was played

Maybe your file was not properly downloaded? I will check if next turn is 31

I played turn 29 again. I only clicked ''it's your turn!'' like everytime.

Who plays before me?

I thought the GMR developer is before you, but actually he is behind you and not noticed. The CIV gods must be speaking to nerf the kings.

Yep, I and EEE have redone ours as well. Somewhere between E and Tab is the player who somehow loaded up turn 29 instead of turn 30...not sure how to prevent this, but maybe paying attention to the turn number when saving and submitting might help? Or maybe it's some kind of technical glitch for the devs...

Yep, I and EEE have redone ours as well. Somewhere between E and Tab is the player who somehow loaded up turn 29 instead of turn 30...not sure how to prevent this, but maybe paying attention to the turn number when saving and submitting might help? Or maybe it's some kind of technical glitch for the devs...

Isn't uploading the saved file being deleted? I only got 1 file every time I load a new turn. But I did remember to save my turn and overwrite the 'Play this turn' file to see if anything different happens, instead of saving randomly. But that was maybe on turn 28 or 27.

Early on, my game seemed to keep copies of saves...I still have turns 1 2 3 5 and 7 or something like that,as well as the GMR play this one file.

I would guess the problem is not with the player loading up the save, but probably something to do with the save submitted by the previous player.

Maybe the GMR developers are testing the AI substitute human feature after 24 hours. Otherwise it can't explain why 'zero' did not take his turn quickly in these two days:)

Any idea what happened to your fellow developer, Mel?

Sorry guys, I've been out of town for a couple days and haven't been keeping tabs on him. I guess his work priorities just kind of pushed it out of his mind. This is a great example of why we need some sort of turn timer. :)

Sorry guys, I've been out of town for a couple days and haven't been keeping tabs on him. I guess his work priorities just kind of pushed it out of his mind. This is a great example of why we need some sort of turn timer. :)

Thanks for posting, Mel. I actually meant Brian should, though. No one expects you to keep tabs on anyone but yourself. Especially when not moving the turn, it's good form to at least say why, give some idea of when...just to keep everyone informed.

Life happens, people understand. But silence just leaves questions.

I understand Onan, and I will definitely strive to actively communicate with the rest of you and encourage the people I know to do the same :)

Ouch, beaten to Pyramids by one turn! Brutal!!! The Roman people will not forget this sad day.

Songhai scouts have seen the marvelous Russian Pyramids and believe them to be superior to the Roman decayed ruins that were over budget and overwrought.

We are curious how workers were magically bred out of these stone monolithic structures, but we have learned not to ask too many questions.

Ouch, beaten to Pyramids by one turn! Brutal!!! The Roman people will not forget this sad day.

Although it hurts economy a bit, the money compensation may be enough to upgrade a few more Legions to build roads for Roman empire and to add a few more cities...

Top Bottom