I am gonna get Civ IV soon!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowWarrior

Prince
Okay, I just HAVE TO tell this to you guys. I AM GOING TO GET CIV IV SOON!!!!!!!! I am in Taiwan now, where Civ IV won't sold in stores for god knows how much longer. But next week, I am going back to the United States to visit my brother and spend the Chinese New Year there!!!!!!! That means I'll get to buy Civ IV and play it!!!!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been in such a good mood for the past couple of days because of the prospect of being able to play the game in one more week!! OMG OMG OMG...i am so excited that I can't even sleep!!!!!!!!!! When I do sleep, I have dreams about playing Civ IV!! Seriously!!! But not all the time of course.....but yeah, I just can't contain my excitement anymore....all i can think of is Civ IV now!!! In fact, whenever I close my eyes even for just one nano second, the word "Civ IV" pops up in my mind!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!! If I am so obsessed about Civ IV, god knows what I'll be like when I get my hand ont it!!!!!!! And just imagine that I'll get to have the next three weeks of vacation playing Civ IV from seven at night to seven in the morning non stop everyday!!!!!!! This is going to be the best Chinese New Year vacation I have ever had in my life!!!!!!!!! I never believed that god existed, but I believe it now!!!!!!! ;)

so you bring chinese culture with you to USA. Perhaps you can flip a city or 2 :D

Woah, excitement :) ! Yep indeed its a great game and I wish you the best of luck in all of your campaigns!

Have fun!

couldnt he just have posted you a copy?

Grats! I was very excited to buy this game as well after hearing many good things about it.

Top Bottom