Planet Reath: 31 player multiplayer

are u going to make a civ of the month for april
Nah. There's no updates coming before May, so the Rooskies get a biggie-sized month. Idiotically, I once thought that this project would only take 31 months... ergo the rotating featured civ listing, which is really just intended to drive traffic into the story pages. At this point, everyone is gonna get a spotlight eventually, so I may just change it to bimonthly or quarterly.

One thing I just now noticed (spoilers for those who haven't read all the way through the Byzantine timeline):

Spoiler :
On your 1000 BC map, I noticed a little section to the east of Maya marked "Trebizond" that seems to link to the Byzantine pages. Did some refugees survive the fall of Constantinople (or perhaps one of the earlier invasion waves) and make their way to the eastern coast to found a new settlement? If so, will these Trapezo-Byzantines figure any further in the story?

EDIT: Actually, upon rereading the last page, I think I may have found the answer to that first question on my own. The second bit still stands, however...

Just something I'm a little curious about, since it stood out a bit once I saw it.

Also, looking forward to seeing your next update

I'm guessing that this is dead

What ever happened to this?

Top Bottom