New 8 player PBEM

NYURDRMS

Chieftain
This will be my first attempt at a PBEM, but from looking on this board, it appears there are not many to play. If you are interested in playing please post the following:

Nickname
civ preference
location/time zone
time you play the game

First come first serve, once we get eight players we will start. We will be using the 1.09 patched version, playing a normal speed game with the Standard size, temperate, Inland Sea Map. All victory conditions will be available, playing on the Prince level.

Please only post if you are a serious player. That does not mean expert players, but that you won't quit.

Should be a fun game.:goodjob:

OK guys, here is the order, please email me if you have a ? next to email address:

1. NYURDRMS, civ: Saladin/Arabian GMT -5 email: cschillingATcarolina.rr.com
2. Xenikos, civ: Mongols/Kublai Khan GMT -5 Email : got it
3. Hawkster, civ: Spanish GMT -7 email: got it
4. joethreeblah, civ: Tokagawa GMT -8 email:got it
5. Dr. Mac, civ: French GMT - 8 email: got it
6. cloudraine, civ: Mansa Musa/Malinese GMT +8 email: Got it
7. nrseven, civ: random GMT +1 email: got it

I will start it, but need those that I don't have email to get it to me. I will email each of you with the email address of who you need to send it to when you get done. When you send the file, can you please CC me so that I can keep track of where the file is, that would be great. Have fun and good luck.

Restarted with new lineup.

Nickname: lord seven
civ preference: none
location/time zone: Belgium gmt+1
time you play the game: 2 weeks or so

count me in :)

Nickname - Cloudraine
Civ - Mansa Musa of the Malinese
Time Zone - GMT +0800
Time I play - 2000hrs to 2400hrs (1200hrs to 1600hrs; GMT)

civ preference: French
location/time zone: USA PST gmt-8 < i think
time you play the game: evenings

Nickname-BrickTamlin
Civ-Greek
Time Zone-California, so that is -8, i really dont know
Time I play-during christmas break, whenever i feel like it

Scipio
Catherine of Russia
Time Zone- Pacific (another west coast moron)
TIme - evenings and nights, but im pretty flexible

Just need one more to get going. Can everybody email me at cschillingATcarolina.rr.com, that way I can get everybody's email address and we can get started.

One more, hurry.

Hey, I'll bite.

Xenikos
Civ - Mongols/Kublai Khan
Timezone - Eastern (I forget what that translates to in GMT)
Time I play - from afternoon to late night...I generally turn around a PBEM file in 2-4 hours if it is sent any time in that range.

Ok, guys, Looks like we are a lock. We actually have 9, hope that is OK with everybody. Let me get my ducks in a row and get this thing started. More to follow. If you haven't already, email me at the above address.

Game has started and email has been sent to player 2. Please cc me when you send a stage so that I can keep track of where it is.

Also, there is a place where you can add a password and your email address within the game. For those that I don't have your email, can you please email me at the above address so that I have everybody's. Instead of everybody posting thier email address, I will email the person and let them know the email address of who they need to send the stage to.

Good luck. Fear the Arabians.:king:

Check the opening reply in this thread for the order. It appears most everybody plays at nights, so hopefully that will work out great.

Also note that it seems to automatically save the file you need to send to the next player where you save your Civ4 games, but under a subfile called PBEM. That is the file you need to send.

Mine by default was:

C:\Documents and Settings\Chad Schilling\My Documents\My Games\civ4\Saves\pbem\Civ4 PBEM

Hello guys! Something came up unfortunately, I won't be able to play any turns till Monday afternoon!

I deeply apologise, and I hope this won't slow down our game too much!

Whose turn is it? :)
Looks like I need not have worried about being away for this PBeM. I haven't received my turn!

cloudraine said:
Whose turn is it? :)
Looks like I need not have worried about being away for this PBeM. I haven't received my turn!

Sorry Cloud, should be coming your way in just a bit, the guy before you will hopefully be making his turn tonight. He just emailed me.

Thanks,
Chad

Top Bottom