RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i stepped on a cutco knife protruding from a box. had to go to the er; lost half my middle toe and cut a tendon inside. got about half a dozen shots before half a dozen stitches. i'll be bedridden for near a week and if i ever want to move my toe again i'll have to have surgery.

I had a similar injury, but it was to one of my fingers instead, but not quite as bad as that. ouch. Thankfully all that is different from before the injury is that the side where I cut my tendon and nerve is just slightly tingling, since that is what happens a nerve gets reconnected. The good thing about the injury was that it happened at work, so I did not pay any bills from the surgery to the rehab to get my finger back to as normal as it could be. I am grateful that this happened in recent times, rather than a few decades ago, since they would not have even attempted to reattach the tendon together. The frustrating thing was that it happened to my right hand and thus it was a pain to do things normally, but since I am nearly fully ambidextrous, it was not as bad as it could have been for some other people. I know my brother could not use his left hand when he cut the back of his hand when a glass broke. He was basically crippled, whereas I coped generally well.

I don't get out for 4 weeks. :mad:

ugh.. so I slipped and talked to the girl. and her being so happy, and 'head over heels' for this guy, the former bestfriend of mine, just pisses me off and depresses me more. what to do...
and how can I do something to destroy them..

also I realize I need to talk to her, about he whole whorey situation, and that I know.

I have to congratulate the people who got the questions thread closed for their handiwork. Bang-up job guys.

ugh.. so I slipped and talked to the girl. and her being so happy, and 'head over heels' for this guy, the former bestfriend of mine, just pisses me off and depresses me more. what to do...

also I realize I need to talk to her, about he whole whorey situation, and that I know.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what she responds.

As am I. Probably denial, after that who knows.

They are now officially together, so perhaps my hopes of them failing are futile. I'd like to just grow a pair and be over it already but I'll be damned, still angry, a bit depressed, and so forth.

Hire a hitman. Jesus Christ, you're starting to sound like me. :p

But for real advice, just date her best friend/worst enemy to get back at her.

I want to crawl into a hole and just die :(

last night i stepped on a cutco knife protruding from a box. had to go to the er; lost half my middle toe and cut a tendon inside. got about half a dozen shots before half a dozen stitches. i'll be bedridden for near a week and if i ever want to move my toe again i'll have to have surgery.

i hope you feel better soon kulade :(

it hurts... but i feel a great deal lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom