LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

:lol:

I'm conflicted. I thought it was funny, so I laugh. But I also spam. What was that you said about postcount? :p

LittleBoots said:
:lol:

I'm conflicted. I thought it was funny, so I laugh. But I also spam. What was that you said about postcount? :p
Yes! My theory of NESer behavior is correct! I shall now control their minds and take over the world!

After I stop the spam, of course.

alex994 said:
OOC: bloody weirdos all of you.. thlayli, I'm watching your "cultural mixing" in Qingdao very carefully. Anymore, and an insane ruler by the name of "A-Li-Xe" will rise to power ;)

Why not name him Menta-Li-Ill?

Iggy, did you get my revised orders? I pretty much decided to go in a completely different direction, so its mildly important you got the new ones I think you can tell which ones are the new ones, what with the subtle PM title I gave them.
I have them.

Why not name him Menta-Li-Ill?
Because Menta isn't Chinese. :p

Meng-Ta-Li-Il works, however. ;)

^^^
Yup.

tenchars

You bloody non-Chinese people should stop trying to butcher the chinese language! :p

In a probably hopeless attempt to get the thread back on track:

To: Guangfei

Very well, in compliance with your request we will not send any further missionaries into Guangfei territory without the express consent of the Emperor. Of course, priests will remain who travel with our merchants, but you should find little wrong with that.

May Truth find you,

A.P.N.V.

To New Veritas
From Guangfei

As long as the priests that travel with your merchants do not attempt to spread or preach the "Church of the One" during their journey in Guangfei that is very fine. However, if they break that rule however, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of our laws.

long have we waited.. long have we planed.
we have done what needed to be done, to the scorn and displeasure of our fellows.
long ago, we betrayed our fellows. we allied with the lesses evil, the true, though misguided bladest to our west. to slay the demon who attempted to corrupt the ancient vertis and cast it to an unholy path. and for that necessary evil, the first step of repentance has been filled. the decedents of vertis has claimed their vengeance, and spared us. after so many generations of waiting.

now we seek to cleanse the second taint. that of the swade. though we have shown only kindness, and tolerance toward them, they seek to act as barbarians. they have been consumed by war. and dragged their noble and civilized brethren to the south into the frey.

as we dissolve, our final act is to be a blow of vengeance. the storm of the north, the lengals, will be our tool. this shall be the last act of emor. for we will befcome one with the storm. we shall become it's eye. a Bastien of calm and development amongst their conquest.

but until the storm abates, we shall vanish into the mists. may peace be to our souls.

to myocaca.
you have respected us, and acted wisely in the time we have known you. stay out of this. this is a war to right an ancient slight. the swade must fall, either to you, the lengals, of to numifar. the atrocities they have committed upon our people throughout the ages have never been forgotten.
you on the other hand, have been gentle in dealing with our people. with you, we have no quarrel.
please, stay out of this battle, as a final request from our now vanished nation. nation.

a) Learn to type...
B) What ancient slight?
c) I doubt that such a large population of your nation, those of the Path of One, would suddenly abandon everything they beleived in for many centuries because of a short story
d)Why is anyone happy you got invaded....
e)We have treated you better than Myocaca, building roads, trading, giving you food when you were starving, teaching your people to farm better, so why this last blind lash out.
f)It was you who AGAIN betrayed your word and abandon the Swade in their hour of need, and Myocaca is not Emor, in fact most people don't routinly backstab.

Are you quiting or something TerrisH?

They are Guangfei letters!

Edit: or Characters whatever the hell that means

i assume he is, since the lengel is taking over everything... its rather despressing... to see yellow everywhere

In a probably hopeless attempt to get the thread back on track:

Hopeless indeed, as the comments soon after that have indicated. Nice try though. I would do some diplo myself, but don't have anything meaningful to say to anyone at all, sadly.

To Gerber
From Tellium

We offer our assistance in returning this forum to its proper course by offering you trade. Welcome our purveyors of slightly evil commodities and we will include a beautiful set of raw-steak knives.

:dubious: I am confused! Are the lengels attacking me or not? Because all thesemixed messages i am getting are making me angry. Some people are all, we just want swade dead, but the lengels keep telling me i am next, so ahhhhhh:cry: [pissed] What is going on? If someone doesn't give it to me straight, there will be hell to pay god damn it! Hell to pay!:gripe:

Ta is indeed a Chinese character, though technically it means "him/he" though Il is *shrug* Stop butchering the language!!! :cry:

Top Bottom