FfH II Strategy Thread Index

Nikis-Knight

Deity
This is an index of all threads from the general forum that I've found in the first 21 pages that address strategy, and a few I thought might be useful along those lines. I'll edit as I see more, or feel free to reply with some that you think should have been added and weren't. Use any strategy you find herein at your own risk, since things are constantly changing with new versions and patches. Also, feel free to add to any thread here with new ideas or questions. Obviously I won't be adding threads here from this new forum!

ChangelogUpcoming Changes in first post, comments and suggestions follow.
FfH 2 Source Code
Installation Troubleshooting
Reference Pagesfor download
General Information, most (all?) of which has since been wiki'ed

Civ Specific
[tab]Countering Calabim
Sheaim
Amurites
Khazad design thread
Kuriotates design thread
Elohim
Lanun (Though more requests than strategies at present)
"Favorite Civ Strategies" threadmost of which integrated into 'Dawn of Man' text.
Random Comments, but many civ specific

Units/Abilities
Flesh Golems
Strongest Mages

Settings Specific
Victory Conditions
How to Survive raging barbarians in general
viability of Raging Barbs in Fire

Tech Tree
Unser's Slightly out of date opening game analysis
Priority of Animal Husbandry
Priority of Education

Game Mechanics
Inflation
War Weariness
AI personalities (Not too much strategy, but this would be a good place to start that conversaion.
Adaptve Trait

Scenario Design
Scenario Advice
FfH Editor

AI Improvement Discussions
FfH & AI
Brainstorming AI weakness

Design Threads--These go way back, but may be of some interest
Fire Phase
Wonders
Units
Spells
Civilizations
Improvements and Terrain
Religions
Traits
Civics
Technologies
Promotions
Buildings
Resources
Heroes

Ah, this should be helpful.

Hum... I'm wondering if I should do another writeup on the Malakim. I know that my original one is still in the game as their Dawn of Man text, but it's not as in-depth as some of the other guides. Maybe I'll do a writeup for both the Malakim Order and Malakim Veil- I've found both of them to be pretty useful.

Hi there.

This looks like a good reference.
But when I clicked on the Calabim link under the Civ Specific section, I could not find any strategy guide. Just a post saying 'My Calabim Guide', with nothing in it. Was this guide removed or am I missing something?

There was a somewhat uncivil conversation in the post. One of the participants elected to delete their posts.

I realize that this thread is rather old, but I just wanted to note that the FfH wiki link no longer works.

Unless someone has an alternate link I can go to.

Does Nikis-Knight still have anything to do with FfH anymore? Haven't seen him around in ages. I dunno, what are the odds of this ever being updated?

is there anything about doviello ?

I beginning this game with Mahala... and I'm mostly of the builder style (I chose the least not-builder of the two).

It'd help to have some strategies on "how to use doviello".

Build units, conquer/raze cities, rinse repeat :p

Build cottages or probably more easily, build farms and use aristocracy to fund your vast armies!

Top Bottom