Kuriotate

Azorius

Chieftain
I am just curious. Maybe its just me. But the Kuriotates can't create a stables. yet they need it to build Centaur Lancers. So was this intentional? Because it seems kind of silly that a super city can't build its own Stable. Especially since more than just centaurs show up there. So unless the centaurs take major offense to a stable, (which I highly doubt) it must have been left out accidentally.

But like I said. This could have been intentional. Thus the reason its not under bugs. Because I'm not sure if it is or not. And if its not a bug. Then I'm just curious as to how they planned on us aquiring stables.

I am just curious. Maybe its just me. But the Kuriotates can't create a stables. yet they need it to build Centaur Lancers. So was this intentional? Because it seems kind of silly that a super city can't build its own Stable. Especially since more than just centaurs show up there. So unless the centaurs take major offense to a stable, (which I highly doubt) it must have been left out accidentally.

[...]
Really. If you were a centaur, a sentient, civilized creature - wouldn't you take offense of being stabled? :mad:

Really. If you were a centaur, a sentient, civilized creature - wouldn't you take offense of being stabled? :mad:
I never once said stable a centaur. But rather that its odd that there should be no stable, when you obviously require it for a unit. And Unless Centaurs give everyone a ride, some have to have horses for transportation.

and cIV_khanh93,
Be kind of hard for Eurobates to crush me when I am Kuriotate.

@[to_xp]Gekko
Thanks for the heads up. Unless I misread, FFH2 is supposed to be fully out. As in its finally been released, at least thats what I read. Now I understand there will be patches and the like which was also written. But where it gets odd is, when a game is realeased, patches are something like 1.01. Not 0.40. That would imply its pre-release. Thus the reason I saw the patch before but ignored it because I wanted the latest version, not a pre-release version. Ah well logic failed me again. LoL. Anyway I got the patch. Installed it and now they just removed Stables as a req for any Kuriotate centaur units. Which makes sense. So I can finally build my lancers. WOOT!:king:

FfH isn't being sold on a CD so there doesn't need to be a clearly-defined "final" version. The game will continue to be patched forever, FOREVER I say!

FfH isn't being sold on a CD so there doesn't need to be a clearly-defined "final" version. The game will continue to be patched forever, FOREVER I say!

you should eat your cabbage, not smoke them. ;)

and cIV_khanh93,
Be kind of hard for Eurobates to crush me when I am Kuriotate.
So the centaur stabler claims to be part of the Kuriotate empire?(could Kurio government be described as an aristocracy? with the three cities full of nobles and whatnot and the rest of the little peasant settlements?) Leave, you hippus scum!
OOC: of course what you were experienceing is a bug, come on. :p I called you a Hippus for implying that this might not be a bug, for a hippus might see the fast centaurs as excellent mounts...

Doesn't change the fact that I am a kuriotate. And you my friend appear to be balseraph, trying to spread infectious rumours to futher your own goals. Till we meet again.

Top Bottom