100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
I'm up for that idea! The only problem is, how can you keep perfection under control?

Lord Olleus said:
lol
I'm up for that idea! The only problem is, how can you keep perfection under control?

Threaten to take away his post count. ;)

Sophie 378 said:
Can we donate to the site? (Yes I'm too lazy to look for a "donate" link)
I find it mildly amusing that you're dedicated enough to want to give money, but not enough so to take a quick glance at the front page. Hm...

If you really want to, you can help out by clicking the ads once in a while.

Right! Back on-topic!

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Or how about instead of marrying off member #100,000, they get Perfection as a slave
That's fine with me. I just think number 100,000 should get something special. After all, member #1 got a special title and all. ;)

truckingpete said:
Sweet, almost that many members! I bet money that it's gonna be a girl:p

I know the odds are against me, but who cares:goodjob:
More than likely it will be a male poster (Or a poster who choses to keep their gender identity hidden)

Eran of Arcadia said:
Here's a question. On the "member's list" only about a third of all posters (27811, to be exact) show up - why's that. Is there a certain number of posts required to be on the list or what?

IIRC, it only shows those with 3 or more posts

But how could 2/3rds of registered users have something better to do than post at CFC ;)

But you aren't member #100,000

SuperBeaverInc. said:
But you aren't member #100,000
I believe he is stating that since he is a Mod, that he gets first dibs on Perfection.

Ah, but there are plenty of mods, so are they going to rotate ownership?

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Ah, but there are plenty of mods, so are they going to rotate ownership?
Possibly. I would think that each Mod would have Perfection for a week, then pass him onto a different Mod and the cycle continues.

RegentMan said:
Why would they want him anyway? Don't they know where he has been?
*Shrugs*, I guess to reform him into a model Poster to be less spammy? I dont know :dunno:.

Rik Meleet said:
And you guys don't think we'll be expecting DL's for this ?
I advise you to not do it. Trust me; you'll regret it. ;)
Well realistically, it wouldn't be too hard to do where the mods couldn't figure out who it was.

BCLG100 said:
theres been a couple of times TF has had to have words with a mod hasnt there?
Well, there have been mods who were given the boot.

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Or how about instead of marrying off member #100,000, they get Perfection as a slave ;)
Bah! Noone can controll me

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Threaten to take away his post count. ;)
Nah, I'll just keep track of it in my sig

Turner said:
Better yet, I get Perfection as a slave.
Any attempts at enslavement by you (or any other mod) will only result in more spam.

CivGeneral said:
*Shrugs*, I guess to reform him into a model Poster to be less spammy? I dont know :dunno:.
I already am a model poster! It's just that the rabble doesn't have the wit to pull it off!

Perfection said:
Any attempts at enslavement by you (or any other mod) will only result in more spam.
They do have the power to ban you if you spam :p

Perfection said:
I already am a model poster! It's just that the rabble doesn't have the wit to pull it off!
Ahh, so youre the model poster of what not to do ;)

CivGeneral said:
They do have the power to ban you if you spam :p
Yeah, but they can't make me post what they want me to post! I post what I feel like posting!

CivGeneral said:
Ahh, so youre the model poster of what not to do ;)
Absolutely not, one does not get to have the second highest postcount without moderator approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom