Leonidas of Sparta: single-era 3D animated leaderhead with pcxs

This… is… great!!!!

"Go and tell the Spartans,
stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, dead we lie."

Great job, this is easily one of the best leader heads I have ever seen.

Thanks guys. My hard drive did indeed break down; I've now put in a new one and started again from scratch with the leaderheads. Leonidas looks pretty much the same as before due to the fact that the helmet and beard cover most of his face!

One point; after uploading this leaderhead, I wondered if an alternative version should be shipped with Anno Domini II in the new year. Just a helmet and shield change; the amended version is attached to this post, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Leonidas02.jpg
    Leonidas02.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 231
Thanks guys. My hard drive did indeed break down; I've now put in a new one and started again from scratch with the leaderheads. Leonidas looks pretty much the same as before due to the fact that the helmet and beard cover most of his face!

One point; after uploading this leaderhead, I wondered if an alternative version should be shipped with Anno Domini II in the new year. Just a helmet and shield change; the amended version is attached to this post, let me know what you think.

From what I understand of Greek armaments and armor (which is admittedly very little), the new helmet is correct (it is the unique Spartan helmet with the perpendicular crest) while the original was used by other Greek states, notably Athens.

He looks great, Rob! I've probably said this to you before, but your LHs never disappoint! Always great!:goodjob:

Top Bottom