Modern Roads/Irrigation?

Codename:Gundam

Chieftain
Sorry to make this so short, but I'm on a computer at the library. Time restraints. Eh... <.<
I'm looking for a mod that was either a road pcx or irrigation, but what I'm certain of is that they were associated with modern buildings. As they expanded - built more roads or irrigated around (depending on which it was, I can't recall) - the buildings got more in-depth. I've tried the irrigation with small buildings and a few others, but I can't find it. I may be in the wrong area, and I do deeply apologize, but I'm being pushed off as I type this. Please help me, anyone.

YES!!!!!!!! Amazing! Thank you so much!!!! How'd you find it?

It´s part of Civ Complete (PTW/ scenarios/Industrial sprawl). To look good, these graphics must be "tamed". :)

Attachments

• Sept.39.jpg
    Sept.39.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 538
You mean... I had it the whole time? - _ -
lol
Thanks guys. :D So, what do you mean by tamed? I remember that it got a more modernized look, but only after expanding the amount quite a bit first.

So, what do you mean by tamed?

If this kind of railroads/roads isn´t controlled on the map, it soon ends in a complete graphical mess. So in my eyes this kind of graphics is only suited for fixed maps where roads /railroads are not allowed for a lot of tiles ... and: These graphics harmonize perfectly with my invisible cities.

Soon you can play the public SOE Betatest and can see better, what I mean. The screenshot I posted above is from SOE (Storm Over Europe).

Could be useful in a Southern California Rules The World variant game where the first player who Los Angelisizes the whole map wins the game. ;)

Top Bottom