Civ IV Live Streaming

Awesome, watching now. :D

I liked the scientist starvation trick that I did not know before this video. And I really like how this is the monarch student map, since I played it a couple of times (giving it another shot currently on Emperor, my first try on that level)... so yeah, doing the MS maps is really a great idea and I think a lot of people will watch it and love it.

In all cases video 9-10 seem to be missing (still processing I guess), so I'l be back later. :)

How many sittings did the latest Let's Play take to complete? IIRC all your Let's Plays have been in one sitting each?

How many sittings did the latest Let's Play take to complete? IIRC all your Let's Plays have been in one sitting each?

Correct, even the ogre battle one :p. The most recent 2 have been far easier than the others.

Quite an easy map though. I want to see a really tough close game :p Or deity.

THX again for that awesome video. :clap: Watching your latest videos on immortal makes me think that this level is no longer a challenge for you. So i vote for deity for the next lets play vids.

How big is the gap between immortal and deity? Do experienced immortal players have huge problems with deity? I just managed to win a couple of games on prince and plan to move to monarch soon. So i have no idea about the higher levels.

THX again for that awesome video. :clap: Watching your latest videos on immortal makes me think that this level is no longer a challenge for you. So i vote for deity for the next lets play vids.

How big is the gap between immortal and deity? Do experienced immortal players have huge problems with deity? I just managed to win a couple of games on prince and plan to move to monarch soon. So i have no idea about the higher levels.

The jump from immortal to deity is larger than going from noble to immortal.

Okay groovy, thanks. I thought you had forgotten to upload the rest, as if I recall correctly, you normally finish these games in one sitting.

damn, had me almost screaming "GET RID OF THAT BANANA FARM AND SET UP A PLANTATION ALREADY!!11" ;D plus, i first imagined you forgetting incense, gave me nightmares :> yeah, those are my neuroses, pretty german-ish apparently, but oh well, can't help where i come from.

nonetheless, well played, and that new recording programm is MUCH better than the previous.

btw, did you just not build the moja statues or did i just missed it oO? the city in the far south would've been, placed 1S, been a "ok" spot, otherwise the fishsite... still curious about this, 'cause moja is a national wonder i really like if i have stone ..

Top Bottom