geforce fx5650

Well, I never even heard of that card until now, but my 5500, which must be very similar, runs it decently, besides the odd CTD every 30-120 minutes.

letitallbe said:
i haven't seen any mention of this card; has anyone tried the game with the fx5650??
I am having no luck with my geforce 5600. New drivers directX9 etc. Game will now let me pick a tribe but hangs up on a partial earth view, black sky (space?) and stops there.

Bal Ur - I'm using a geForce 5500 too, but it's lagging horribly after I meet neighboring leaders. 2.8g processor, 512 ram. Are you running into the same problems? Or is it really running smoothly until it crashes?

Ruffin said:
Bal Ur - I'm using a geForce 5500 too, but it's lagging horribly after I meet neighboring leaders. 2.8g processor, 512 ram. Are you running into the same problems? Or is it really running smoothly until it crashes?

I have a Geforce FX 5500 and I do not have that problem. Though, I do start to lag after a set amount of time playing, but I don't believe that to be my 5500s fault.

Top Bottom