I need to get back into the swing of this :(.

I think this is my darkest cartoon yet. ;)

It is- it's way to dark for me to actually see what's happening in the comic. :p

As strange as this may sound... it's intentional.

I discovered, however, that turning black to white has an effect reminiscent of the theatrical poster for Scarface. Since it's a tad easier for viewing, here are the first three quarters of the comic whitewashed:

Spoiler :

As strange as this may sound... it's intentional.

I thought that was the case. Still, the white one lets me have at least some better understanding of what's going on. :crazyeye:

Usually I end up breaking Gmod comics into pieces, but someone explain how a 2.6MB comic split into two parts would total 3.73MB.

Ayane will refuse to see Johnson, again.

"Wangst about it"? I hope you're seriously not hitting below the belt on me with this :(.

SHE LIVES!! :eekdance:

I'm guessing that the hidden base uses Stargate Command as a setting, or is it THE Stargate Command, before the Mercenaries acquired it?

Oh and CIA agents really need to stop being so gullible... :lol:
Although if they weren't, the duo could easily have kicked their butts anyway.

I'm just wondering why Randy Johnson has a knife with his name on it, uses it to kill someone, and then leaves it at the scene of the crime. I guess you have to pass a course in dumb villainy to be a good CIA agent, or something.

I wished I had that ability to do the same thing with my work. Just pose something in Gmod to make me feel better. Yet still does not help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Eventhough I am seeing a professional on the outside, its still a long road to recovery for me. So I feel the same way Tailless.

Note to self, be more active in Plans within Plans. Cant believe its taken me a month to finish this comic :ack:.

I love you Thorvald, greta comic! I'll add to the comic as soon as I get irl time... I actually drew a couple of drawings that fill a comic, but I can't seem to get the scanner working...

Top Bottom