PolyCast Episode 123: "Not Just a Lame Clip Show V"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Even more gaming goodness. The one-hundred-and-twenty-third episode of PolyCast, "Not Just a Lame Clip Show V", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and Lisa "qnl" Bang with 10 first-time and returning guest co-hosts in another compilation of segments archived from previous episode recordings and not released previously; it has a runtime of 59m59s.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m00s | Miscellaneous (Part 1 of 2)
Accounting for the most nuclear weapons launched in a game of Civilization IV (recorded for Episode 85).
- 04m16s | Senate (Part 1 of 2)
Maximizing the mechanics of technology 'bulbing', and whether making the Lumbermill improvement available earlier than presently in CivIV would unbalance gameplay (recorded for Episode 91).
- 17m00s | Miscellaneous (Part 2 of 2)
Classifying one's identity, CivIV-style (recorded for Episode 113).
- 26m23s | Forum Talk (Part 1 of 2)
Responding to an article arguing that liberals play computer games like conservatives (recorded for Episode 114).
- 34m53s | Senate (Part 2 of 2)
The viability of a Civilization IV economy based on religion (recorded for Episode 120).
- 45m47s | Forum Talk (Part 2 of 2)
The worthiness of building one-tile-island cities in CivIV (recorded for Episode 122).

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; sibling show RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, ModCast on Civ modding and TurnCast on Civ multiplay. This latest PC outing is the first to focus almost exclusively on Civilization IV since last fall.

Hey , I'm in this one :p too bad that the topic was not exactly prone to witty discussions :p
Which one? You mean as part of the discussion in the thread being discussed or..?

I would definitely trade that one for the most nukes launched :devil:
:D

34m53s | Senate (Part 2 of 2)
The viability of a Civilization IV economy based on religion (recorded for Episode 120).
I'm in this part ;) On the discussion OFC :D

Top Bottom