Rhye's and Fall of Civilization Crash Issues

Lazylen

Chieftain
Hi, im new (as you can probably see), and I keep having issues with Rye's and Fall of Civ.

My first problem with this mod happened when i was the Americans. Easiest difficulty, started taking over the world (killed off the bloody english after they stupidly declared war on me). I took over North America, and started a crusade across europe, starting with the french (mind you, they declared war on me).

I was at a level in the game where i had tanks, and i had the coastline of modern day france and germany when the game crashed.

There may be a couple variables involved, but whatever i've tried, the game always crashes on this save. I have saved the turn before it crashes, and tried many things (making the russians make peace with the french, making peace with the french, giving stuff to the french, etc.), but i cannot find the problem. Whatever I do, it crashes.

My next issue came when i was the Arabs (just today). (just in case there's a new version, Rhye, the Camel Archer is way too overpowered to start off with). Anyways, by the time i started, all of Asia had collapsed into civil war and hadn't come back (Persia, India, China) and Egypt was on the brink. Just to give you a picture of what i was in.

Anyways, I have gotten to the point at which My country needs to expand. So, i declare war on the Russians and invade.

I take the bottom half of their country and the game crashes.

An issue here could be that both the English and the Spaniards are at war with me as well.

However, I can only find one thing in common between the two games.

On both games, Right before the game crashes, the Russians are on the brink of collapsing into Civil War.

That is the only thing i can think of that is the same between the two games.

However, i have another story.

I was the Germans and took over all of Europe, including Russia. I took over part of Russia, they collapsed, and nothing crashed. I then went on to take over Asia minor and upper Africa, when my civilization went into Civil war.

My game then stalled for about 5 minutes (I was huge, so i can see why), and then it crashed.

Can someone attempt to explain to me why my game keeps crashing? It only does this with Rhye's and Fall of Civilization.

Top Bottom