Welcome to the Caribbean, mon!

Amenhotep7

Spartiate
I heard someone mention they wanted a Caribbean map for Pirate scenarios. I have one converted, but it's all grassland, and I need terrain data on the area. I found this, but I'm somewhat skeptical to believe this provides full cartographical data:

I completely trust Encarta (if you got this offline, that's where it came from). I would trust it. It's just not that detailed.

Encarta, eh? Well, this may not be from Encarta...I'll check...I desperately need to know jungle/forest distribution...:undecide:

Same goes with hill/mountain distribution...Knowing where resources are would be nice, too.:)

Well, it's a small step.:)

a carribean map for pirates should include all bahamas, southern part of florida, and a small part of mexican gulf too. something like this (this map has no useful info, but I just show how much area should be included)

Attachments

• caribbean.jpg.jpeg
    caribbean.jpg.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 215
Heres another with similar lack of terrain info :( , but more locations :)

Attachments

• caribmap.jpg
    caribmap.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 233
Hmm...If I were working on a scen, that one would be real helpful.:)

dont forget that secret island that the Pirates of the Carribean come from!

Originally posted by Amenhotep7
Hmm...If I were working on a scen, that one would be real helpful.:)

:o ; at least you know where NOT to put mountains and volcanos.

This'll help out lots!:D Thanx!:D

Hmm...Well, this would be wonderful for scenarios, too!:D ...Xen: I could put the secret island of the Pirates, but then it wouldn't be secret anymore, would it?:D

:hmm: Can nobody ofer anything on the specific terrain? I can flesh out mountains easy. All I need to know is what is and isn't jungle.:D

Preview![dance]
Is it accurate?:confused:

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 98
Woohoo? Anybody?:confused:
Bad news: I accidentally deleted the map...I'll have a new one back up real soon, but It'll take a bit.:(

Top Bottom