New Victory?

DevilHell

Warlord
I don't know if this has been talked about, if it has please give me the link :p because I've been searching and I don't find anything.
My question is, due that we have another currency (Religion) as if it was another policy tree, is it true there will be a new victory? Or am I just supposing, or there's a chance that there is but isn't sure?
Thank you

It would be cool if there was a religious victory for getting all the CSs and civs to adopt you religion, but I don't think it is in G&K. Or if it is they haven't said anything yet.

That's more likely an achievement (Mass Spreader - Convince the world of your religious right).

or something like that.

And it would probably give a benefit in other victories (making Diplovictory easier)... although I'd call it "World Religion"

They mentioned that the effects of religion peter out towards the last 1/3rd of the game, so I doubt there will be a new victory condition.

I wish there were more victorise, I'm getting bored with the very few we already have, like capture all capitals... build utopia project/space ship and then buy out all CS :/

I wish there were more victorise, I'm getting bored with the very few we already have, like capture all capitals... build utopia project/space ship and then buy out all CS :/

One thing they said is that the diplovictory would be more challenging now, like they've changed something.. so let's wait.. 5 victory types is a very wide option of winning :p you've just play too much :p
Thanks for your opinions!!!

One thing they said is that the diplovictory would be more challenging now, like they've changed something.. so let's wait.. 5 victory types is a very wide option of winning :p you've just play too much :p
Thanks for your opinions!!!

Yeah.... winning 64 times with every possible leader and beaten "most" of the scenarios.. yeap. you got that right.. I need moar flavah! :cry:

I think I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that there was a religious victory, can't find the article now...

Top Bottom