civgameoftheweek.com

I have posted a 2000BC time but I reckon I could possibly beat that. Thats on Diety. You need horse riding. and you need to know the map. and you need to always custom your workers because all the other options use food which is unneccacary to post a BC domination time.

The new Game of the week will be out soon.
Its not too late to get into the top 10, But Chieftain
is gonna be difficult the top 8 times are 2900BC

We will have the map up for download in less than 12 hours :)

Calling all strategists,

Next week sees the beginning of the first Game of the Week Competition. It runs for the whole month of August, over the difficulties Chieftain, King and Deity. First Prize will be a Civ Rev Litho Signed by Sid Meier himself. A collection item for fans of any and all of the Civ games. How do you win?

Play Game of the Week and post a great time. Visit...

www.civgameoftheweek.com

Where you can download the map each week, and check out where you stand on the leaderboards. This is open to PS3 and Xbox 360 users and you don't need to sign up for anything!!!

There are also Posters, tshirts and Xbox360 Face Plates to be won (PS3 users will get tshirts instead). Feel free to ask any questions here, but please check the website first and click on the GOTW Awards button to see if they are answered there.

Good Luck everybody. :)

No worries... I will... it just seems a little important to hide at the end of this old thread... I mean you can win a Civ Rev Litho SIGNED BY SID MEIER... does it get any better. You are welcome to plug the comp somewhere on the site. I'll put a link to civfanatics on my front page if u like

Nice to hear your site mentioned in that polycast. Any thoughts of expanding on it? I know yer pressed for time, I'm just curious.

This competition is the first expansion.... If you have other ideas let us know, im unsure what other GOTW stuff we can add. We thought about a tutorial, but decided its better to let ppl do it for themselves

Grumbles69, how are people suppose to join the competition? Just play the GOTW? There are probably lots of people who just play the GOTW but don't visit the fan sites or the official site...

I will be PM'ing the Top 10 players of each of the leaderboards on Wednesday. That said, from the PM's I get most of the top ppl visit the website.

To answer your question, yes all you need to do is play GOTW. Next month there will be a comp to win GOTW a certain way eg maybe fastest Economic victory on Emperor, but for now its gunna be domination. The only info you need to give up is your mailing address if you win, All winners will be contacted through PM on the 360 and PS3 systems.

wahhh!!
I could have won a Civ Rev Litho..
whatever that might be..

but I'm sure it was very cool....
hmm Im only 2 years or so late...

Top Bottom